Timpanogos Falls

Timpanogos Falls is a 1.9 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Pleasant Grove, Utah that features a waterfall. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

This hike is perfect for kids! My friend and I carried our babies on our back and her 4 year old came with us. The trail wasn’t hard for him and he did great. ** Once you get to the falls watch out for stinging nettle! It was everywhere. I will go on this hike again! Can’t beat the views.

The hike to the waterfall is a pretty steady incline but the views along the way - and at the waterfall - are spectacular. There are some rocky parts that our four year old slipped up on but nothing bad. Not many people here either compared to Stewart Falls.

did this on memorial day and it wasn't nearly as crowded as nearby Stewart falls trail. this is the 2nd time me and my 2 year old have done this hike and it is awesome. right now all the flowers are blooming and the greenery is beautiful. great views of Timp too. had to carry my 2 year old some of the way as parts get steep and his attention span wanes but he did about half of it himself. trail is well marked and paved part of the way.

Really nice hike and a beautiful waterfall, however for 6$ that you pay at least you should expect a decent clean restroom and not the grossness and on top of that 6 cars were broken in (right side window) when we went.

We went on a Friday morning and we were the only ones there. It was a delightful trail, rocky and steep to start, but levels off and takes you to a lovely waterfall that there’s a good chance you’ll have all to yourself. Delightful trail to start on or add to your plans to end your day. It isn’t shaded though, so bring water and sunscreen.

Trailhead has pit toilets and $6 self service admission. Bring cash.

scenic driving

Snowshoed to the falls and beyond. Loved the views of Timp