Timpanogos Cave Trail

Timpanogos Cave Trail is a 3.4 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Alpine, Utah that features a cave and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is best used from May until October.

cave

Es bonito paseo y entrar en las cuevas es una experiencia hermosa . lleven su linterna y una chaqueta

Beautiful hike. Park rangers are very helpful

Amazing caves! The experience was well worth the climb. The path was paved and there were marks telling you when you were 1/4 way, 1/2 way, and 3/4 way to the caves. I did this at 18 weeks pregnant, but I think if I were any farther along I wouldn't have been able to squeeze through some of the narrow passageways of the caves. I would definitely do this again!

This is a fairly hard hike if you're out of shape or have kids with you, that being said it's doable, the fact that it's paved is highly helpful. It's a GORGEOUS hike! It's an uphill climb the ENTIRE way so be warned, bring lots of water and a light jacket for the cave. The cave is beautiful and worth the hike.

One of the best taking care caves I ever been, good job rangers and thank you....

we took are whole family in this one by far one of are favorites. my little girl was 3 almost 4 and she hiked all but a small part of this one.

It's a great trail