Tibble Fork to Midway

Tibble Fork to Midway is a 31.5 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Pleasant Grove, Utah that features a great forest setting. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for nature trips and off road driving.

off road driving

Didnjis the reverse way as I was on my way home from work from Heber to Salt Lake. Obviously took the scenic route. This time of year (October 9th, 2018) we just got a few inches of snow and the road was just a little muddy but no snow. Unreal landscapes. A must do absolutely. SUV for sure with careful watch, anything else with mud terrains or BFGs, full speed.

off road driving

Beautiful drive, air down your tires, a stock SUV could make this no problem, but there are some rocky spots.. if you get off the main trail you will need 4low, skids, locker, lift.. it was very technical but so worth the drive and time.

off road driving

Very easy trail with a lot of traffic, any vehicle can make it through. Basically just a very rough and rocky flat dirt road that curves around the mountains. Beautiful views, but if your looking for a off road challenge look else where. If you want to loosen every nut and bolt on your vehicle this trail is for you. All it will do is rattle your teeth.

off road driving

Wife and I rode from home in Alpine to Midway in our RZR. Gorgeous views everywhere. But trail is frankly a little bit easy with a lot of traffic.

Tough rock garden trail (194) to Forest Lake. Access is closer to Tibble Fork. About 2 miles up to Forest Lake from 85.

off road driving

Good trail scenic trail. My wife and I went up through AF canyon and ended in Midway. Great for beginners I had no issues in my Jeep Grand Cherokee with a 2 inch spacer lift. I believe that any SUV could make this trail with no problems. Some good camping spots along the way.

Saturday, July 15, 2017