Tibble Fork Loop Trail

Tibble Fork Loop Trail is a 4.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Alpine, Utah that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until October. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

canoeing

fly fishing

Excellent hike. must do

Definitely a great hike. River was flowing through the trail, so bring water shoes for the first little bit. Steep and rocky incline, but do able. We had our little dog and 3 kids with us. Watch out for motorcycles, as there was quite a few. Definitely on the more moderate side then easy.

Pleasant and easy. The river is still running pretty high on the northern side of the trail (either the start or the end depending on your direction). Luckily that was near the end. Big markdowns for the number of motocross on the trail. Also, a healthy amount of people near the trailhead, though the trail itself was mostly quiet.

fun hike. kind of tough at spots with a 4 year old but we made it through. about 2.5 hours with little kids.

The beginning is gnarly and steep and in the direct sun but after the initial ascent it's shady and beautiful and mild overall. The end is a bit washed out by the river right now just before the bridge so following the trail got a bit confusing. I didn't love having to walk on the busy road to get back to the start/where I parked. Definitely would recommend using a gps for first timers it helped me a lot since there are a lot of different routes and forks. But me and my doggo loved it, would recommend!

Beautiful trail. Dense forest. Be ready for it. GPS , snacks.

Just an FYI, after making the drive there we were notified that the Tibble & Silver lakes are being drained for the season, and are closed. Nothing is showing this online, so just a heads up! So much for SUP :/

Wednesday, June 08, 2016

I thought trail was more moderate than easy. Make sure and have your GPS on or you could easily take the wrong trail and end up way off course. Also, take lots of bug spray or you will be eaten alive by mosquitos! On an up note, it was very beautiful!

Sunday, June 05, 2016

Friday, June 03, 2016

Monday, May 30, 2016

Moderate in places but really beautiful