The Whole Guacamole

The Whole Guacamole is a 8.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Hurricane, Utah that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October.

Definitely my favorite ride while staying out here in Hurricane for the week. I loved this trail! Technical but not as hard as gooseberry. Was able to stay on my bike almost the whole time unlike gooseberry where i had to hop off often. Just technical enough here. Flat with no climbing but flowy and fun. Great intermediate trail. Gorgeous views. Access was maybe 5+ miles off main hwy near hurricane. Trail was well marked w cairns. Just look around and you’ll see them.

My favorite Mtn biking trail on our weeklong vacation to St George. Wasn’t too technical for my intermediate skills I had to get off my bike a lot riding gooseberry Mesa. This trail I was able to stay on almost the whole time. Awesome rock, flowy trail and well marked w cairns along way. Beautiful views. Just so much fun! It starts out on rock area- just look for the cairn.