The Graduate, Fink Again, and Dropout Loop Trails is a 4.6 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Park City, Utah that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for trail running and mountain biking and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

I rode this trail along with Flying Dog twice for a total of 13.8 miles each time. Solid & fun trail, but too many beginner riders in my way. If you are an advanced rider, I would not recommend it unless you have a lot of patience for 50% of the riders who very slow.

Much dustier and rockier than expected. This is more of a bike trail. No shade and no river crossings. Pretty views though.

Currently pretty muddy and better suited to biking.

beautiful day

Monday, September 18, 2017

I didn't expect to like this trail so much because it is close to I 80. To my surprise it was a lot of fun. Several water crossings with bridges and beautiful foliage. Trail is narrow but has some good shade at the top. Trailheads are poorly marked but worth the hunt. Park behind Burt Bros T Jeramy

Monday, July 01, 2013

We went out to do this trail since we were all going to do the Park City Trail Series run. There's a map showing all the other trails so we mapped out exactly what we wanted to do but as we started trail running the signs were not lining up with the map and we ended up getting lost. This was the poorest marked trail I've ever been on. It really discouraged our group but other that that, its a nice trail run. No shade whatsoever so just be aware when its a really hot day to bring more water than expected.

Tuesday, September 12, 2017