The "B" Trail

The "B" Trail is a 3 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Brigham City, Utah that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from May until October.

is kind of a cold and windy day caught a little rain. I had a hard time locating the trail head because it really wasn't marked. There's a gate that says no trespassing. So that kind of threw me. I met a little guy up there walking while I was there and he showed me the Indian Trail so my walk was a little more challenging then walking up the road. absolutely beautiful rocks. I seen a herd of deer. That was kind of fun.

the main trail is an actual road. I took my 3yr old and he walked 90% of it. so it should be rated as easy. we did not hike up to the B, that part of the appears more difficult. there are also break off trails, they look to be more challenging.

A little concerned that you have to go past a gate that says No Trespassing. Hard to see "B" from trail when you are directly under it. Nice view of Brigham City and the valley. Took trail to end at fence, so there were several drainages instead of just the listed one, total in/out 3.46 miles.

It was a great trail to snowshoe on but just would be good if it was better marked.

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Fun trail up the the "B" in Brigham City, has a few steep spots in the beginning, but overall a fun hike.