Taylor Canyon Trail

Taylor Canyon Trail is a 3.4 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Ogden, Utah that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Parking is on the street at the top of 27th st. Lock your cars.

A bit isolated, I went over the weekend and after the split to Malan’s peak I was the only person on the trail. I’m not sure if I actually found the end, I got to a point where the trail split and both forks looked to dead end within 200 feet, but someone else here says it ends in a clearing. Not too difficult, I only hit one relatively steep stretch up towards the end.

Beautiful trail.

Great scenery. Peaceful.

maybe I took a few wrong turns but the end point was just a clearing. other than that the hike had some good views and mostly shaded.

Great hike! Good mix of easy and hard areas of the trail. Good scenery and along the creek for a portion of it.

We only saw one other person on the trail after the split of Malan's peak. Great for dogs. Bring bug spray! Mostly shaded.

Great Hike. Lots of shade in the morning. If taking kids just know the trail is narrow in some spots. Lots of rocks.