Sunset Point to Sunrise Point

Sunset Point to Sunrise Point is a 1.2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Bryce, Utah that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and birding and is accessible year-round.

Easy hike. If I looked to the left of the trail were great views of Bryce since the path is kind of walking near the cliff of a mountain. If I looked to the right of the trail were nothing but dead and burned down ones. I wish my group and I did go during sunrise or sunset time. I bet it would've looked amazing.

Beautiful easy rim walk. If physically able, definitely go down into the hoodoos, but if you can't, this is a flat trail that allows you to see Bryce from above

Very easy walk with a million dollar view. Did this hike near sunset and watched the shadows appear. Mother Nature at her best.

Loved this easy hike!

Returned with family and hiked the area. This short rim trail is doable by almost all. If you don't get below the rim at least do this.

Spectacular views!

Living a few miles away I've visited Bryce Canyon many time and have enjoyed hiking many trails both above and below the rim. This walk is a great way to see the views change and get many different perspectives during a shorter less strenuous walk along the rim.

great introduction hiking along the rim between two overlooks. Did during a quick drive through the park.

I walked between Sunrise and Sunset Points. This is flat, paved and offers awesome views. It was about 1 mile back and forth. Maybe someday I will do the entire path. I posted this initially under the Rim Trail, not realizing this particular section had it's own trail!

recorded Sunrise