Strawberry Reservoir

Strawberry Reservoir is a 10.6 mile lightly trafficked point-to-point trail located near Fruitland, Utah that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 10.6 miles Elevation Gain: 918 feet Route Type: Point to Point

my pup and I started this trail at aspen grove campground just past the marina. we hiked 3 miles in and back out. it was pretty with wildflowers, aspens and the lake views. the trail is narrow and there were some non shaded sections. I would consider exploring further in milder temps. I think the trail is mainly used by bikers. we came across one and had to find an area to pull off.

Tue Aug 07 2018

This was a really fun trail. We did about 2 miles, starting from the east end. You can drive off the blacktop near the trail head and follow the bumpy dirt road - be careful if you have a low clearance vehicle. My 12-year-old granddaughter loved it, lots of rolling up and down. And what a surprise to find shade and beautiful Aspen and pine groves!

Fri Oct 16 2015

Great sledding/ice fishing in the winter months. Go on a weekday

Thu Jun 04 2015

Pretty easy hike in. We came in from the south east portion of the lake. Hiked along the lake, which was a pretty easy hike. Went roughly 6 miles in. Not a lot of great camping sites but there are a couple. Lots of boaters on the lake so the fishing wasn't great. Caught about 25 between the five of us. We went first week of June 2014. The nights were still pretty cold but the days were warm. Overall it was a good trip. If you're going for the fishing, you'd have better luck in a boat rather than from the shore.

Sun Jul 01 2018