Stewart Falls Trail

Stewart Falls Trail is a 3.4 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Pleasant Grove, Utah that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Distance: 3.4 miles Elevation Gain: 646 feet Route Type: Out & Back

fee

Note: Parking at Aspen Grove requires an entry fee of $6 for a three-day pass, which is paid at a tollbooth on the Alpine Scenic Loop Stewart Falls is one of the most scenic, and photogenic, waterfalls in northern Utah. It falls in two tiers, and is over 200 feet tall. It is a moderate hike through a beautiful forest on the east side of Mt Timpanogos.

icy

Beautiful as always, particularly with the sun and temps this week. Initial climb in is very icy. My wife’s trekking poles made quick work of it, but I was pulling myself up by the brush on the side of the trail. I imagine it would be pretty hairy on the way back - we dropped down into Aspen Grove instead.

icy

slippery in the first few hundred feet only.

Some snow in the shade and dry conditions in the sun. It was a great hike with perfect temperatures for this time of year. My dog had a blast as we saw squirrels a dear and a lot of other hikers.

Gorgeous trail, very worth the bits of slick snow and mud to get to the waterfall.

This trail is a family favorite. It was a beautiful hike today, and the trail is still in good shape.

Great trail.

Fall colors are fading but still there. Crowded but a nice trail. Making it a loop gives a little more quiet and less people— definitely recommend the extra mile or so to do it

Beautiful trail. Lots of fall colors right now. My 5 year old made it out and back easily enough with minimal complaints.

Great trail! Fall colors are amazing this time of year. Views throughout the trail are fantastic.

Very nice hike that isn’t too difficult with great views!

Great hike, not too hard, perfect morning hike

Straightforward beautiful hike! All the fall colors were showing out today. However, the trail should be rated as easy, Not moderate!

Such a great hike. Challenging and invigorating, up then down, then up and out then down. Look for the stinging nettles, and companion (broadleaf).

All in our hiking party of three enjoyed this trek. Scenic, easy and mostly shaded. Pretty falls at the turn.

Beautiful hike! FOUND on the trail a fitbit when we were hiking (9/27). Post about it if it's yours!

Stunning day. Beautiful hike. Down to water then we followed it to Sundance Cafe for a sandwich.

great hike for kids and dogs, really pretty and easy

pretty easy. me my grandma and my little sister went and didn't have a bad time

Went yesterday (9/19/19) and there are touches of autumn here and there. We went Thursday morning, and it wasn’t too crowded. The falls are breathtaking and refreshing, and the up and down both ways on the hike breaks things up. I had four kids (16,13,11,9) and a dog, and everyone had a great time.

Trail is ok, Waterfall is beautiful!! Easy hike compared to others in the canyon. For recent pics, visit https://etbtravelphotography.com/2019/10/03/hikes-in-american-fork-canyon/

One of our family's favorite hikes. Easy enough for kids. I had to bribe my 3 year with ice cream to keep going but she did a great job. The waterfall is the perfect place to eat a picnic.