Stewart Falls Trail is a 3.4 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Pleasant Grove, Utah that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Stewart Falls is one of the most scenic, and photogenic, waterfalls in northern Utah. It falls in two tiers, and is over 200 feet tall. It is a moderate hike through a beautiful forest on the east side of Mt Timpanogos.

34 minutes ago

Great hike! We went on 9/18 and the trail was still perfectly fine to hike. Some points had snow and were a little slick, especially right in the beginning, but we were just fine in regular hiking shoes. The falls are partially frozen and gorgeous! The trail was not very busy either. We brought our dog, and she had a blast. This trail is rated moderate with some up and down hill, but probably pretty easy for more experienced hikers.

Loved this hike!

Just the right amount of everything!

Great day hike. Beautiful views. Good for dogs.

Fun hike, beautiful sights and great falls.

A great trail with beautiful views and a waterfall at the end. To avoid the crowds, go early.

Nice length (not too short or too long) and varied steepness. We spent time at the falls and hiked with a baby and it took us 2.5 hours

My husband and I completed this hike on October 21. We started around 10:30 and were surprised to find there were only a couple people we encountered on the way their, and a few on the way back (maybe everyone gone for fall break?).

The trail is lovely and not too steep. We were a couple weeks late on peak fall foiliage, but everything was beautiful just the same.

Our only regret is that when we got to the waterfall, we scrambled down to the river. Instead of scrambling back up, however, we took a long, meandering way down that added a significant chunk of time to our hike. Next time, we'll have to figure out a better way to get back up to the main trail.

The quiet, beautiful morning was well worth the 90-minute drive for us. A must-do hike for northern Utah!

Great hike! Save time to explore once you get to the falls; there is a nice trail that leads up towards the top of you don’t mind being adventurous and climbing a little.

Lovely hike. So beautiful the entire way to the Falls, and the Falls themselves are awesome.

Love Sundance and Stewart Falls.

Save yourself from crowds of people and all the things that come with that and do this hike during the week and early in the day to refresh your spirit in the outdoors. This is a fun hike to a great falls.

Took my nieces and nephews (ages 8, 9, 12, & 13) on this family-friendly hike. The trail gently rolls up and down until the final descent to the falls. It took us 2 hours roundtrip going at a very leisurely pace and with about 20 minutes down at the falls. This trail is not strenuous at all and is very beautiful, especially in the fall.

This is a fairly quick hike that is easily enjoyable. Nothing too strenuous, and it provides beautiful views. The falls are a bit low in autumn, but still fun to hike to. It's a bit busier than a lot of other trails in the canyon though.

Loved this hike today! Refreshing and beautiful!

Did this hike yesterday after hiking down from Red’s Summit Trail. It is a moderate hike that is best early in the day before it gets too crowded at the falls.

The falls were not that impressive. The trail was crowded and is super narrow so you have to stop frequently to let people pass.

Relatively easy quick and fun if you start from Sundance resort

Good little hike with a waterfall at the end - entrance fees waived by a National Parks pass.

Not my favorite hike, but it’s nice. It’s a pretty busy trail but the waterfall at the end is fun.

9.3.18 - this is a pretty easy trail. I started it at 8:15am and the lots and side of the road were so full. but the time I came back down it was a circus on the trail. there were so many people it was like bestbuy and Walmart on black Friday. lots of crying kinds and college kids blasting the music. I'd say do this trail during the week, very early in the morning. you'll enjoy it so much better.

Great hike for children. Bring or wear Chacos, Keens, or other water shoes.

Fun, short hike! Parking lot fills up quick, and it costs 6$ to get in. Fun for families, pets, as a date, etc

A beautiful hike! Definitely go early because we got there @8 and as we were getting back to the car @10:30 tons of people hiking up. Next time we would go an hour earlier but 8 wasn’t that bad

Great hike!! Went up early in the morning to avoid people and I was glad I did!! By the time I got to the waterfall, and hung out for 15 mins, the people started rolling in. I had very quiet hike to the fall, but going back was getting crowded. The pup and I will for sure be going back.

My husband and my first ever hike. Beautiful and easy morning. Parts were crowded but likely had to do with being Saturday of Labor Day weekend. Will definitely be something we do again.

My first hike ..had an amazing guide and a great time had ..

Hiked this 3 days ago on Friday. A good quick hike to a beautiful waterfall! A great morning hike to get acclimated to the area. Hiked Timpanogos the next day.

I love it, I went last week and I saw a moose in the middle of the trail. Great experience!