Stewart Falls Trail

Stewart Falls Trail is a 3.5 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Pleasant Grove, Utah that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

canoeing

Stewart Falls is one of the most scenic, and photogenic, waterfalls in northern Utah. It falls in two tiers, and is over 200 feet tall. It is a moderate hike through a beautiful forest on the east side of Mt Timpanogos.

We took our three young daughters.They were a little tired on the way out. Great family hike.

Fun trail, with lots of traffic though not complaining. Tons of shade which is nice and the falls is a great destination. Will hike it again.

Fun trail. LOTS Of traffic. Lots of shade too so even in the heat of the day it's not bad then you can cool off at the falls then head back.

It's actually not an out and back. If you ride chairlift to second stop and hike to falls you can cross falls and continue back down on trail to Sundance base.

It was a little tougher then I expected, but not bad at all. The falls were amazing. We enjoyed our hike.

Really awesome hike. The trail was extremely easy and had a great payoff. I do want to mention that the trail is a bit hot in some spots because there is not much air circulation.

Great hike with several amazing views. The waterfall was great with access to stand under it in the freezing water. Much needed during a hot hike. Good family hike.

Went with little kids on this hike, very doable for them! There was a BYU xc camp running the trail so it was kind of annoying how many times we had to step aside. Like many other comments it is a very popular trail so wouldn't suggest if you are trying to find quite. The waterfall is great and very fun to go under after being in the hot sun! Some parts of the trail are rocky, so good shoes needed.

Amazing view of the Falls and the mountains. The trail is very rocky, I would suggest hiking boots as it does get rough. Totally will do this one again.

I'm a novice hiker and haven't done this trail since high school. I went on a Sunday afternoon and there were a lot of people on the trail, so if you're looking to get out and be alone, I would probably go somewhere else. But as a newbie, it was a good trail. Would have appreciated a marker telling me how far I had to go to the falls but I don't even know if trails do that...oh well. Would go again!

Fun easy hike worth the crowds to see the spectacular waterfall!! Tight trail a little challenging to get pastvgroups