Stewart Falls Trail

Stewart Falls Trail is a 3.5 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Pleasant Grove, Utah that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

canoeing

Stewart Falls is one of the most scenic, and photogenic, waterfalls in northern Utah. It falls in two tiers, and is over 200 feet tall. It is a moderate hike through a beautiful forest on the east side of Mt Timpanogos.

Gorgeous hike. Hiked it with 5 kids all under the age of 9. Wouldn't consider this hike "easy" for that reason and actually more moderate. 9 & 6 year old boys loved it. Falls are beautiful and refreshing

A bit rocky at the beginning and end, besides that, an easy hike. Very pretty and scenic, lots of vegetation along the way, you pass an aspen grove. When you get to the waterfalls overlook, don't go right and try to scale the side of the mountain to get to the falls, it's very slippery/dangerous. Instead go left, there is a little trail that goes down and takes you to the bottom of the falls. I was surprised at how many people missed it.

Also- my recording might not be super accurate as I like to go slow, take my time to look at the scenery and take pics. I also forgot to pause it as I took a lunch break by the falls. You could do this hike in 45 min there, 30 min back, easily. I went a couple of hours before sunset and it wasn't crowded at all. Also, not cold for this time of year. A bit chilly, I wore a jacket and got hot.

Great trail. Lots of rocks on trail and roots. Fairly
Steep incline more towards the beginning. Took my 8,6 and 5 year old on it and they made it! Next time I'll leave the younger two at home. Lots of rests and piggy back rides for them. But awesome falls when you reach the end!

The first part of this trail is practically straight up. But it only lasts about 100 feet. I would rate it as a really light moderate or a really hard easy. My 2 and 4 year old did great and were able to walk most of one direction. Some places it's steep with no railing or bushes to keep littles on the path but it's only right at the beginning and right at the end.

amazing!!

Really cool to do during all seasons. Really awesome to stand behind the water fall, be careful once it starts to freeze and melt.