Stewart Falls Trail

Stewart Falls Trail is a 3.5 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Pleasant Grove, Utah that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

canoeing

Stewart Falls is one of the most scenic, and photogenic, waterfalls in northern Utah. It falls in two tiers, and is over 200 feet tall. It is a moderate hike through a beautiful forest on the east side of Mt Timpanogos.

22 minutes ago

Great for able kids and family, good little heart pumper and pretty views.

We found this hike to be easy/moderate. There are a few steeper parts and lots of rocks to walk over. The trail goes up and much as it goes down which is better on the legs! The trail is mostly in the shade with lots of bushes on the sides making it pretty narrow in places. It took us an hour to hike in at a fairly decent pace. Not the most magnificent waterfall we've ever seen but it makes for a decent enough reward at the end. Beautiful views of the mountain ranges. The entire trip took us about 2 1/2 hours. We saw nary an animal other than that of the human kind.

I wouldn't say this hike is all easy. The end was a bit rocky with loose gravel and I'm clumsy so I had to watch my step. everything is marked well except at the falls. We saw all these people at the bottom of the falls, but the trail opens up at the top of it with what seems to be no way down. There's actually a small trail to get to the base of the falls to the left of the chunk of jagged rocks that you come out to. It's kind of hidden in my opinion. Beautifil hike though.

Very pretty today in the drizzle. Not too muddy. Would like to come back in the snow in a couple months.

Beautiful hike!

Easy hike for an amazing view at the end. Hardly any elevation gain and the trail it's self is beautiful! Kid friendly and dog friendly. Shaded as well. Watch out for stinging nettle.

Magnificent waterfalls and the hike is super easy

One of my favorite hikes!!! Beautiful during the fall time, lots of little critters to observe.

Love this trail. Do it every time I am at Sundance. Access the trail right from the Mandan cabins parking lot. Did it this time with my six year old. For her it was tiring but doable. She loved it!

I use this trail as my starter hike for the year usually. I don't find it super strenuous except for maybe the first 5 minutes then it starts to even out. I like that it's a pretty shady hike so I don't have to slather on the sunscreen. But if it's the heat of the summer, you want to hang out at the stream, take some sunscreen and a hat just in case. It's always nice to cool off at the falls before heading back.

A must-do. Not so bad of a hike.

Beautiful. Amazing in the fall when the leaves fall. A waterfall area you can walk in as a reward for going. Only complaint are the dogs off leash on the trail. I have an autistic who is terrified of dogs. He almost jumped to his death more than once because dogs come up to him. He doesn't know if he is safe. It doesn't matter how trained and polite a dog, they should be on leash for their safety as well