Spiro Trail

Spiro Trail is a 8.8 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Park City, Utah that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great day hike - headed up the mtn from large ski resort parking lot and took small trail to the right through an large grassy area. Once at the trail I continued up the mtn. It’s a bit sketchy when you get to where this trail merges into Middle Mtn and then later into Armstrong. Glad I had this app so I could confirm I was on right trail.

Great views. Well maintained. Lots of mountain bikes but no issues with being able to step out of track

Awesome trail! The route here has you go from Armstrong to Mid-mountain to Spiro trail, which is about a 9 mile loop. Great hiking, but be prepared for (1) lots of dirt, and (2) lots of mountain bikers. Breathtaking views, though, and most of the hike is in the shade.

great hike. all trails connect and it has beautiful views

Good hike but lots of mountain bikers on the weekend

Snowshoeing was fun, but could not complete the trail due to downed trees.

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Sunday, September 25, 2016

I went the wrong way at first because the Northface race was happening but once I got back on track it was awesome! Great views with lookout points and benches. Beautiful fall colors! I didn't do the whole trail and ended up using the Spiro Connector to take Dawn's Trail.

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Spiro is a beautiful trail. Going up, the downward bike traffic is a little annoying. But the views are beautiful, particularly at higher elevations.

There is no parking at the trail head and finding parking is not obvious. Park as if you were going to the Silver Star Cafe. The trail head is just beyond the cafe and the Silver Star lift, on your right.

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Great trail. It was suggested by Silver Star Rental that we take Arrowhead to avoid heavy bike traffic and then pick up Spiro. Which we did, however, we saw limited bikes due to being a Monday we guessed. Going the suggested way we logged in about 2-3 more miles. No bugs which was great, had the pleasure of many birds. A trail well worth it.

Thursday, August 11, 2016