Scout Falls via Mount Timpanogos Trail

Scout Falls via Mount Timpanogos Trail is a 4.2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Alpine, Utah that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

3 minutes ago

Did this one in the late afternoon so it was shaded the entire way. It's uphill the entire way, but a gradual incline so it never became strenuous. You cross many small runoff streams, so wear shoes that can get wet. The most difficult part is climbing some tree roots right before the falls, but even that part wasn't too difficult. Overall this was a fun, beautiful hike good for pretty much any skill level.

The view is amazing! Has some steep parts, but not too bad. There's shade later in the day, but personally I like going in the middle of the day because the sun makes everything much more green.

Easy enough my 3 year old hiked most of the way. Cool, shaded, nice views of the mountain and falls.

Great hike today!

Family hike with my 9 year old and 4 year old daughters. Very fun and worth seeing. Everybody loved it.

I absolutely loved this trail! It was a little harder than expected but I loved it so much I did 2 days in a row!! I would definitely recommend it.

Paul Swenson is Missing. Please help us. Call police at 801.763.3020. Red hair, 6'0" tall. See the picture posted for full view of who he is. Or call 801.330.5772

This hike has about everything you could ask for in 4+ miles round trip! Gorgeous trail, wildflowers, amazing views, and an incredible payoff with the waterfalls. I could not recommend this hike more!

Probably my favorite hike so far this year. We hiked about a half mile past the falls and saw a bull moose with a cow and calf. It was super awesome!

It's a little harder then I was expecting but so worth it.