Rob's Trail

Rob's Trail is a 8.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Park City, Utah that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from June until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Gradual climb, fast decent.

10 minutes ago

Such a beautiful hike! Saw at least 7 moose while on the trail.

Beautiful snowy hike with everything you could want on a hike: pine forest, aspen groves, wide vistas and benches placed perfectly along the way to stop and rest and take in the view.

Wonderful easy hike especially when coming up from sea level.

Hiked last week with a nice layer of snow. Winter wonderland with nice views of canyons at top.

Awesome

Super hike today on lots of fresh snow. Saw two moose on the way up to the top of Rob’s trail. First time using the All Trails app and we loved having the data and using the downloaded map. Yep we went “pro” at breakfast and so glad we did.

It was a slower hike up due to the 8” or so of snow but a very quick descent.

Excellent....we saw 7 moose on our hike today.

I don't know where you get your mileage but hiked it today and it was 2.8 miles one way. Trail does end at the intersection of a couple of other trails so you can extend your hike if you want to. Pretty easy trail with a few scenic areas. Would be a good family hike if kids could handle this distance. You could do the hike in tennis shoes.

This was our first family hike since moving to PC last week. I thought the trail was great. Several scenic spots, in good condition, not too crowded.

great trail. lots of fun

Been on it like 100 times. It is such a good trail to get some fresh air. And if you want to get your bike to go on the trail to is awesome for biking also. Lots of nature and good views. You might also see a moose

Took rob's trail 2.5 ish miles. Gentle uphill about 1000 feet and lots of shade early in day. Wide open vistas. Switched to ambush trail then back via Rosebud Heaven with some uphill to get back to Rib's trail. A few mountain bikers on Ambush. Off Rib's trail some nice views of the ski slopes and then of the Canyons resort.

Tough climb, good views.

Loved the wildflowers and butterflies! Well marked and maintained.

My immediate memory of being on this trail was enchanting. The mix of trees, sunshine to shade, and little colorful splashes of life on the trail (including butterflies and flowers) really made for a good slow enjoyable hike. I was, with no shame, the last one in my group to reach the cars in the end. But I did in fact get so left behind, from looking at all of the wonder of this trail, that I was just a tiny bit confused on how to get back down with the few splits in the trail. I made it down safe but I did have to back track twice even though I did have a map and help from a biker and his, much bigger than mine, map.

Great for snowshoeing. Gets into the woods quickly. Switchbacks afford an easy climb and nice views.

Lots of snow! Once you get to the memorial bench go right for amazing views of snowboarders and skiers

Saturday, December 03, 2016

very nice. a guy with a dog frightened a moose we were looking at but otherwise very enjoyable snow hike

Saturday, November 05, 2016

Perfect for trail runs! It goes on for quite a ways and leads to other trails. Also not difficult so it was enjoyable.

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

This has some great views.