Rob's Trail

Rob's Trail is a 8.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Park City, Utah that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from June until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

2004 feet

Gradual climb, fast decent.

1 hour ago

Tough climb, good views.

Loved the wildflowers and butterflies! Well marked and maintained.

My immediate memory of being on this trail was enchanting. The mix of trees, sunshine to shade, and little colorful splashes of life on the trail (including butterflies and flowers) really made for a good slow enjoyable hike. I was, with no shame, the last one in my group to reach the cars in the end. But I did in fact get so left behind, from looking at all of the wonder of this trail, that I was just a tiny bit confused on how to get back down with the few splits in the trail. I made it down safe but I did have to back track twice even though I did have a map and help from a biker and his, much bigger than mine, map.

Great for snowshoeing. Gets into the woods quickly. Switchbacks afford an easy climb and nice views.

Lots of snow! Once you get to the memorial bench go right for amazing views of snowboarders and skiers

very nice. a guy with a dog frightened a moose we were looking at but otherwise very enjoyable snow hike

Perfect for trail runs! It goes on for quite a ways and leads to other trails. Also not difficult so it was enjoyable.