Spring Sale! Get a year of AllTrails Pro for only $14.99
Get Started

Reynold's Peak

Reynold's Peak is a 5.9 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Salt Lake City, Utah that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from April until September.

Great views at the top! Just awesome in the winter. Shocked I was the only one up there on a Saturday afternoon. You will see ski tracks going off the top...amazing. The last half mile deserves snowshoes and is strenuous in the winter. You could use either micro spikes or snowshoes for the first couple miles depending on how packed the trail is.

Pretty hike. Wildflowers were beautiful and the view was very nice. Definitely harder hike!

Almost missed the trail, but I pulled out my AllTrails app and got back on track to make it up to the peak. I was the only one on this trail and the only one on the peak. I started my hike at 6:30 am to avoid the crowds, and I had the mountain all to myself. There was a bit of snow on parts of the trail, but nothing that should stop anyone from trying this one out.

Sunday, January 21, 2018