Porcupine Rim

Porcupine Rim is a 14.1 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Moab, Utah that features a river and is only recommended for very experienced adventurers. The trail is primarily used for mountain biking and is best used from April until December. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Point to Point

Insanely challenging and extremely fun!

We loved it. We went 4 wheeling on it in our Jeep Rubicon. It is harder than hells revenge and fins n things. Your vehicle should be lifted, bigger than stock tires and well built. Lockers are definitely a plus. Four wheel vehicles can only go half way. The trail goes down to single track. We encountered a lot of mountain bikes on the trail.

off road driving

Was told to try out off roading here but no thanks. Rock garden

Hands down my favorite trail ever!

Hiked a section in the evening as we were camping near the trailhead. Amazing views of the Colorado River! Would be awesome to bike!

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Had a blast on these trails.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Monday, July 04, 2016

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Excellent trail. Brutal uphills starting out, but totally worth it for ~15 miles of downhill awesome riding. Would highly recommend 29er FS for this trail. Worth it to rent an awesome bike and enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Amazing trail with great sights. The best trail I have ridden by far!

Friday, March 18, 2016

Monday, February 29, 2016

Saw photos a friend posted of this place and had to go see it for myself !! We did some hiking here but mostly camping and just taking it all in as its AMAZING !!! A must see !!

Tuesday, June 09, 2015

One of the best if not the best trail I have ever road. This trial combines slick rock type sections with staircase rhythms and sand swept corners all making for a great ride. This trail can be road in many ways but my favorite and recommend is doing just the down hill. Would highly recommend

Saturday, December 20, 2014

What can I say about Porcupine Rim that hasn't already been said. Over the summer my friend and I took a cross country road trip / mountain biking trip......We've had Moad on our brains for about a about year and finally we got the chance to make this trip happen. We were not dissapointed with Moab or PR. Some of the most epic rides of the summer happened in Moab! If you visit Moab you have to hit this trail up! Stunning views of the canons, awesome down hill runs....some parts of the trail will have you cruising downhill on a narrow legde with a few hundred feet below you...awesome...awesome...awesome riding!

Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Thursday, April 03, 2014

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

To start out this trail is very physically demanding. And can leave you exhausted for days. This trail is for experienced riders only!
Suggestions:
Bring lots of water and snacks. Get used to the 105 degree weather and make sure you are willing to let your 4000$ bike get banged up pretty bad. Also expect small drops . Sand and a nice cliff to the side of the single track.
Overall:
Make sure you and your bike are tip top shApe before you ride