New Years Sale! Get a year of AllTrails Pro for only $19.99
Get Started

Pine Lake Trail

Pine Lake Trail is a 6.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Bryce, Utah that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 6.7 miles Elevation Gain: 672 feet Route Type: Out & Back

Definitely drive to the top, park where you can, then go for a hike! Views were wonderful. Aspen’s in full bloom. Great peek-a-boos of the mountains through the trees. It was great. I just wouldn’t do the hike on the road part!

First part of trail is 3 miles to top, views are spectacular. If I was to do this again I would drive to top. As long as it is dry most vehicles can make it. Once we got to top, found a really nice 2.5 mile loop trail that took us to some beautiful scenery. We actually saw bear tracks in the soft road. I gave it a 3 stars because it is a road to the top and I prefer single track trails.

Thu Sep 13 2018

Came in on the gravel road off UT 63. Beautiful area. After getting to the lake, headed north up the mountain. 4x4 required but worth the view atop the 9,000 ft high mountain!!

Fri Jun 05 2015

Beautiful lake with beautiful view of Powell Point of the Escalante. Hardly anybody there even though Bryce NP was packed. Lots of great camping, trails and atv trails...with nobody on them.

Thu May 24 2018