Pine Hollow Peak via Mud Springs and Pine Hollow Trail

Pine Hollow Peak via Mud Springs and Pine Hollow Trail is a 8 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Pleasant Grove, Utah that offers the chance to see wildlife. The trail is rated as difficult and primarily used for hiking and trail running. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Went on this trail with my wife and her younger brother. The views are breathtaking of timp. the first part of the hike is a steady incline, but becomes more even near the top. There were insane amounts little fuzzy caterpillars once you reach the second meadow on up. We had a couple of deer nearly run us over near the top!! there's plenty of shade to be had and besides the bikers, this was one of my favorite hikes I've been on!

Really enjoyed this trail, incredible views of Timp! This is one of AF canyons best kept secrets. Ran into two moose on my way back down in the evening. Only downside is the shared trail with motorcycles.

Pretty trail but I wasn't crazy about sharing the single track with so many dirt and mountain bikers, I'd suggest heading out on this trail if you are hiker super early in the morning if you don't want to keep having to step off into the brush on the side of the trail.

Wasn't expecting much from this trail because of the small number of reviews but this hike ended up being one of our favorites this year!

Saturday, April 30, 2016