Parrish Creek Petroglyphs Trail

Parrish Creek Petroglyphs Trail is a 1.1 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Centerville, Utah that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from March until October.

This was a fun little hike. The app took me to the wrong starting place though. I looked at the map and found the real starting spot over 2 streets. This is a nice quick hike that is great for an afternoon hike. Once you get in the canyon, is pretty shaded. I will do this hike again. My 4 year old liked the Petroglyphs!

Please, don't touch the petroglyphs. DO NOT TOUCH THE PETROGLYPHS. They have faded tremendously since i was last up there they are irreplaceable and spectacular. Thank You,

Hike with my kids a few times a week and they do pretty well on most moderate hikes. They are ages 6,4 and 1(rides in the pack). We tried this hike due to the kid friendly review we found on all trails. I did not find it kid friendly whatsoever. Trail is narrow, slick and we almost lost a few kids in the river. Fine for adults, but I wouldn't do it again.

The trail isn't well marked. Another hiker guided us at the start. Much of the trail is full sun. Take PLENTY of water. We saw lots of lizards and a snake. The waterfall is pretty and shaded, but the trail is super narrow and steep. Kids could easily slide off, and it would be a rocky, dangerous fall. I took my teen. So glad I didn't bring my 4-year-old. Once was enough for this hike. We've enjoyed other hikes more. We never did see the petroglyphs. Maybe they were at the very top? We were afraid of sliding off the trail, so we stopped. Maybe there's another trail? Our trail was on the north side of the falls, and we were probably 3/4 of the way to the top.

Requires so careful foot work, but the petroglyphs are way cool at the end!!! The waterfall is gorgeous

Went with all the kids and a newbie hiker. Scared the newbie with the fast water. Good to do with other adults if bringing kids. Cool petroglyphs and fun scramble at the end!

Trail head is actually accessed from 400 N 700 E. Take Parrish Lane all the way East and it turns into 400 N. The app will lead you through people's backyards otherwise

fun hike, went wrong way first. Snake, fox and squirls on this hike.

Trail was beautiful! Pretty flowers and waterfalls. Water level was high though, so if you want to see the Petroglyphs up close you will get wet.