Paradise Canyon - Scout Cave Trail

Paradise Canyon - Scout Cave Trail is a 2.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near St George, Utah that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until May. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Get out early. Love this trail . Great for mountain biking, hiking, jogging.

Good hike with beautiful scenery. Really best if you add an out and back along Paradise Rim and Scout Cave Trail...some of the best scenery looking into Snow Canyon from that route.

Fun easy family hike. Great reward at end of reaching the cave. Awesome views.

I'm not sure how to make this a loop hike. We started at the Paradise Rim trailhead and hiked to Scout Cave and ended up coming out I believe at Johnson Canyon in Snow Canyon. Luckily, we had a family member to come pick us up to take us back to our car. Would love to do again and figure out how to make it a loop hike. The trail was beautiful from Paradise Rim to Scout Cave, lots of fun lookouts. Hiking out from Scout Cave you're hiking in a wash, nothing much to see from there. Would do again, but would like to figure out the loop.

We had great time on this trail. It was not too hard or too long just a nice hike. We took about two hours to do Scout Cave and Johnsons Arch.

One of my favorite biking trials in the area, fun ride with great views.

Easy trails that were fun to hike. Started with Chuckwalla TRAIL as a connector. Then hiked Halfway Wash Trail all of the way. Then connected to Paradise Rim Trail, which had great views. From there took Turtle Wall Trail back to Chuckwalla to finish up. Nothing terrifically difficult but a good hike.

nice trail even with a lot of hikers on it.

Great little hike! Easy to get to with a great view and plenty of gorgeous red rock. We took my two year old, and he walked half of it with no problem.

The beginning is real pretty with a great view of the city.

Friday, July 14, 2017

Fun little hike. Very easy, pretty sure dogs are not allowed, as there are no dog signs. Close to St. George, not a suffer fest in anyway but still fun.

Saturday, July 08, 2017

Gorgeous hike. Great for those not looking to be too far removed from "civilization."

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Beautiful rock formations, trail was not crowded.

Monday, June 05, 2017

Nice trail along the cliffs with a great view.

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Really pretty hike. The end is worth the view. Good for almost every one.

Thursday, April 13, 2017

A lovely trail... I took off and realized it was an easy path so I looked at the GPS map. I saw that Beck Hill was near by so I crossed over to it and then met the loop again at Gila. I added more length which I wanted to do. It was great to see cactus in bloom. Beautiful views were all around.

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

what are these directions l0l

Saturday, February 04, 2017

This place is amazing.

Tuesday, December 06, 2016

Nice trail to take our old dog to, since it goes fairly straight. Not a lot of up and down. Really nice views all around.

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Hiked a loop from Gecho to Paradise Rim, then The Gap. Nice easy hike.

Monday, May 30, 2016

Fun bike ride with some great views! This bike ride was a little above my skill level, but when I get better I can't wait to go back and try it again.

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Great hike! Beautiful scenery.

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Turtle Wall is amazing scenery and a fun, fast ride.