Paradise Canyon - Scout Cave Trail

Paradise Canyon - Scout Cave Trail is a 2.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near St George, Utah that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until May.

Fun little hike. Very easy, pretty sure dogs are not allowed, as there are no dog signs. Close to St. George, not a suffer fest in anyway but still fun.

Gorgeous hike. Great for those not looking to be too far removed from "civilization."

Beautiful rock formations, trail was not crowded.

Nice trail along the cliffs with a great view.

Really pretty hike. The end is worth the view. Good for almost every one.

A lovely trail... I took off and realized it was an easy path so I looked at the GPS map. I saw that Beck Hill was near by so I crossed over to it and then met the loop again at Gila. I added more length which I wanted to do. It was great to see cactus in bloom. Beautiful views were all around.

what are these directions l0l

This place is amazing.

Nice trail to take our old dog to, since it goes fairly straight. Not a lot of up and down. Really nice views all around.

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Hiked a loop from Gecho to Paradise Rim, then The Gap. Nice easy hike.

Monday, May 30, 2016

Fun bike ride with some great views! This bike ride was a little above my skill level, but when I get better I can't wait to go back and try it again.

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Great hike! Beautiful scenery.

Saturday, April 30, 2016