Memorial Day Sale! Get a year of AllTrails Pro for only $14.99
Get Started

Panorama Trail is a 2.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Henrieville, Utah that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and bird watching and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 2.9 miles Elevation Gain: 262 feet Route Type: Loop

This route can be done as either a 3 or 6 mile loop.

Some pretty sights.

Gorgeous views and the park was not crowded which was great. We did the shorter loop, which was perfect for the day we had planned, but the longer loops looked worth it as well! The trail is very exposed, so come prepared with sunscreen, hats etc.

One of our favorites! Family friendly. Be prepared with lots of water and hats/sunscreen.

Couple spots need crampons, no footprints on cool cave loop had to trek through snow, ankle high

I took the left at the fork for the Panorama Point. It’s an awesome lookout This is an easy trail, beautiful scenery, and short to the Point. I did it mid-October so heat wasn’t bad but summer would be very hot. Dog friendly without a lot of pickers on the trail itself!

mostly a long walk in loose sand. trail junctions poorly marked.

shade is limited. hot even on a cool day. great views. easy hike.

$8 entry fee to the state park, which I wasn’t aware of when I headed for the trail, would have planned a longer day had I known. The trail had some cool scenery and it was well marked. A few places on the trail were washed out. I started around 10:30am and it was starting to get pretty hot, took my black lab and he was struggling towards the end. We grabbed some shade under some of the bushes along the way to cool off. We drove by chimney rock while were were there, so it was a worthwhile trip.

Trail was a good escape from crowds, only passed 2 hikers the entire time. Nice hike to get close to rock formations and Cool Cave with little elevation. Be prepared for a hot hike with very few shade breaks. The gnats and flies were extremely annoying the entire hike.

Mon May 20 2019

great hike. great views. go early and bring water and snacks and sunblock

Sat May 04 2019

Okay trail with nice views of rock formations. We hiked in early May- could be VERY hot

Wed Apr 17 2019

Sat Apr 13 2019

Nice easy hike to see the beauty of Kodachrome

Sat Feb 16 2019