Orsen Smith Trail

Orsen Smith Trail is a 1.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Draper, Utah that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, nature trips, birding, and mountain biking and is best used from March until October.

Draper City Parks & Trails 1020 E. Pioneer Rd. (12400 S.), Bottom Floor Draper City, UT 84020 801 576-6571

Nice trail with great views of the city. Wish I could have explored it a bit more, but I took my dog with me and it was just a little to hot for him. Def going again.

Added this trail as an extension of the Bear Canyon Bridge trail so I hiked it in reverse. I descended to the trail-head then climbed back to the junction. Steady climb with a lots of switchbacks. Trail is wide and easy to follow with signs at all of the junctions. It also has views of the valley at all times.

It gets icy as you get closer to the top, but of course I'm hiking in December :-) nice little trail with plenty of switchbacks so it's not too steep even though you're gaining elevation. You have to hike a little further north to get to the end of the trail than what the app says is the end of the trail...maybe another .2 miles.