Nobletts Creek Trail is a 2.1 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Heber City, Utah that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and horses and is best used from June until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

The Nobletts Creek portion of the trail is rather steep as it follows the left side of the creek up to a grassy meadow to the ridge. It then joins a road and meanders pleasantly along the ridge where it affords a spectacular view across the valley below. The road winds down the back and around the end of the ridge, then turns into a trail as it enters Log Hollow. The Log hollow portion of the trail drops down to where it joins with Highway 35. The trail is well marked and not difficult to follow. The tread is eroded in some spots on the Nobletts Creek side, but not enough to make the hike hazardous or to obscure the trail. Evergreens and aspen form the primary vegetation along the entire trail with the exception of the grassy meadow at the top of the Nobletts Creek.

The hike was great. It was busier than I expected based on other reviewers not seeing anyone. I wish people would follow leash rules for their dogs, though. We met 2 people who had 3 large dogs all off leash. Not only does this make me uncomfortable, but it also can damage the environment. The dogs were going in and out of the creek where there were beaver dams built up, not to mention the fragile moss and small flowers at creekside.

This is a easy but beautiful 2.2 mile up & back trail The sound of the stream is always heard and for 90% of the hike you can see it. The most difficult is the beginning section that had a 30 degree down slope and the same up slope at the end. This section is only about 30 yards and can be slippery. The trail is narrow but well maintained gained with a few clearings to rest and take in the great views all around. The trail is 95%-98% in the shade this time of year. Getting to the parking area is well described in the app. Will do it again with additional guests.

My all time favorite! Perfect little hike.

Love this trail. Runs by a river/stream for most of the trail. The trail is pretty much shaded the whole way. Anyone in the family can enjoy.

Beautiful and perfect for kids!

Took the kids (3 &5) today. It was I think perfect for them. Steep in places but nothing they couldn’t handle. Hardly anyone on the trail, only one other family. The river follows for most of the time, which is nice for them to play in.

Two words: Bug Spray! There were also a ton of flies. But despite that, this hike was incredible! My 5 & 3 year old did so well and loved every second! We hiked on July 6, and it didn’t feel too hot since it was shaded 80% of the trial. The water is amazing and the greenery is so lush! I’ve never seen anything like it. We live 1.5 hours away from this trail and we will be going again for sure!!!

Fabulous short hike. The trail follows a beautiful stream and ends at a little waterfall. We had our dog and 11 and 9-year old kids, and they loved it. Good for all ages. Not many mosquitoes but a few flies. Overall- great hike!

I was expecting more based on the reviews I read, so I was somewhat disappointed after finishing the hike. Nice view of the water flowing over the rocks at the end but overall I wasn’t entirely impressed. Some wildflowers scattered along the trail. Most of it was shaded though which was nice. We saw a huge heard of sheep being herded down the mountain across the creek on our way out which was probably the most entertaining part.

Probably my favorite hike for kids. Make sure you stop by Mountain-Hi (in Kamas) for lunch and a milkshake!

Great trail, beautiful and easy enough for our 9 and 4 year olds!

Absolutely gorgeous! A little bit of everything that makes me smile. Flowers, water, trees, dramatic rock formations, aspen trees and small meadows.

This is a gorgeous, well-marked trail great for kids. Thick, healthy flora provides shade most of the way.

An absolute favorite hike for the whole family. Easy trail. Well marked. Follows the river all the way to the falls at the end. Lots of shade makes it perfect in the heat.

Yes it is a simple trail but with everything you could want in a hike. Cascading water over moss covered rocks. Wild flowers everywhere. First time I have ever seen wild irises. Incredible deep forest smells. Willows every where. Bird song. This will put you in an incredible mood. I have been out of Utah for years but this brought back all of the memories of my youth in Utah. I came from Texas nd this fulfilled all of my expectations.

Very beautiful trail. Definitely a beginner trail. I did not pass anyone at all on the trail.

love every minute of it. i have been hiking it ever since i was a kid

Beautiful trail! Nobletts Creek is really running high with all the run-off. A couple sections were a little washed out, but we crossed them without getting our feet wet because of the plentiful logs and boulders. The mossy creek is so beautiful! I would have given this hike 5 stars, but the forest service has cut down a bunch of trees and left them along the trail. I know the cut logs will decompose and it’s good to remove trees for safety reasons, but seeing cut logs everywhere detracted from the beauty. But 4 stars is still really good, and the kids (15,12,9) has a great time.

Other than the doe that walked close to us, we had the trail to ourselves. Still had some snow in spots but a really easy walk. Finished off the morning with breakfast at Woodland Biscut company.

Still some snow and it can get slippery in some areas. Good hike for kids, But the river is going very fast this time of year.

Easy hike, about hour and half in and back.

Friday, October 20, 2017

Took the kids, it was great. The trail had spots of mud but the temperature was perfect. Beautiful hike and we will be doing it again soon.

Sunday, August 13, 2017

I really liked this trail. It was super easy and the view is amazing.

Friday, August 04, 2017

Rode horseback with two young boys. Trail is a little overgrown but extremely beautiful. You basically ride up a picturesque little river/creek until you get to the end where there is a gentle waterfall where you can sit and take pictures. BEWARE.... at the end of this trail there is a small sign which has been damaged saying "end of trail" HOWEVER, the trail is very well travelled beyond making you think you can go on but it basically goes up and becomes a cliff side which you can not tell it will dead end into the side of a cliff util you are way up in there and there is now room to turn around. This is a very dangerous mistake on three horses with youth.

Tuesday, August 01, 2017

Great for kids. Take insect repellent!

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Easy and beautiful. Water is flowing great and refreshing. Great for kids of all ages.

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

We just did this hike the end of July 2017. Took our six-year-old and we all brought water shoes. My daughter LOVED this hike! Almost the whole trail was shaded so it was nice and cool. It follows the creek and there were many shallow places to stop and go walk/wade around in the freezing cold water. There are no downed trees blocking the trail, everything was cleared away. There were fallen trees that crossed the creek and were loads of fun for kids to walk across. The trail is easy to follow. The waterfall/spring at the end was beautiful and was a strong current so keep a hold of your kids. Definitely worth the 1 hour drive to get out of the heat/valley.

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

this was a perfect hike to do with kids of all ages!

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Beautiful family friendly hike. This hike was so enjoyable even in the middle of the summer because of the trees, shade, and water. There were so many sights to enjoy on the way up. The creek, birds, butterfly's, wild berries, and lush greenery made the hike to be quite an adventure for my three sons (ages 10, 7, 4). Make sure you take the right side of the creek to stay on the easy path which is clearly marked with blue diamonds all the way up to the top. The left side was said to be a bit more complicated and not so family friendly. The final destination was fun and different. I'm not sure that I would call it a waterfall but more of a rushing spring as the water comes directly out of the side of the mountain which was just as cool as a waterfall in my opinion! We went a little bit past the "end" sign and hiked to see where the water was coming from. My son said he liked this hike more then the narrows. I would recommend it if your in the area.

Wednesday, July 05, 2017

Great family hike. The stream and shade make it very pleasant and the waterfall is a fun destination for young and old.