Neff's Canyon Loop is a 1.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Millcreek, Utah that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Couldn't figure out where this looped around and seemed to share a trail with the full pipeline trail? Liked the area but wasn't sure if I was in the right spot. People were friendly and happy to great my dog with pets. Just be wary if you truely need a begginner level trail, the one I took goes up and doesn't level off.

Nice trail. FOUND SOME KEYS WITH ORANGE CARABINER; TOYOTA KEY PLUS OTHER KEYS...will turn them into police.

Great trail for the dog. Family (including 6 year old) enjoyed it too, but it was slightly difficult to navigate all the rocks while carrying my 8 month old in the baby carrier. Also, as others have mentioned, the trail down is very poorly marked so we got lost for a few minutes. Overall we enjoyed it and felt like it was good exercise for a family outing.

Beautiful scenery, but a rocky and wash-y trail.

Great hike! Just hard enough so my dog could get a good workout along with me! The views are amazing :) beautiful with the fall leaves and not incredibly busy.

I thought this trail(s) was beautiful, however, coming down the large road at the end, is very dangerous. There are loose pebbles the entire way and of course-I found the wrong one and fell and I sustained a pretty painful injury to my knee cap and side butt. You just have to pay attention and be careful coming down.

Easy enough for kids but not the best terrain. Its basically a gravel road the majority of the way set at a steeper incline. After reading through some reviews we may have missed the proper turn off, but it seemed like all of the shootoff paths were "blocked" with logs. Our kids ranging 2-6 had a blast exploring the teepee!

The elevation and length were good for a beginner. But everyone else is correct, the trails are very difficult to follow. Even with GPS, we got lost several times. However, since it's an easy trail, almost entirely in the shade, it was quite fun getting lost and exploring. A couple notes: If you start on the north trail, you'll walk for a while on an old jeep trail, following a pipeline, and then you'll hit a fork in the trail and see a sign that has an arrow to the left. . . you actually need to go right! You'll walk up a lot of pebbles and boulders and then on the south part of the loop this is where it can be difficult to follow the trail. You'll hit another fork and you can go either right or left and you'll make your way back regardless. If you go left, you see a neat cave, and then have a steep decline to deal with. If you go right, easy peasy. Either way, you'll make it back to your car. Have fun!

1.2 Mi loop I don't get that. Nothing is labeled as 1.2 miles anywhere. Not kid friendly as an easy hike.

We climbed up a bit off the trail to watch sunset and that was indeed very beautiful. 2 stars because it isn’t very clear what is and is not the trail ... there are so many offshoots that aren’t really the trail it’s hard to know what’s the trail and what’s not. Also, the evening we were there there was a huge group of teenagers/college age kids having a party back in the woods, every turn smelled like heavier weed and cigarettes. Evidently back in the woods is a party place. Gross. Not fun when you’re just trying to hang out in nature.

Not easy. The first 3/4 mile was a somewhat steep, rocky climb.

It was pretty. It has gorgeous views of the mountains as you were hiking up, and beautiful views of the valley as you hiked down. Lots of bugs and lots of loose rocks and gravel.

Did the loop trail starting on the south route and coming back the north. Great trail on the south route. North is loose rocks and less interesting. Kids (4-11) loved the two giant teepees. Seems the rope swings are down. One of the supporting trees came down. Used to be a fun place to stop for a bit. Still a great quick hike.

The other reviewers were accurate in saying that it is often hard to stay on the trail as there are many side trails and well worn paths that look like the trail, but are not. This area does seem like a fun area to explore, however, so if you are keen on staying on a trail, this may not be for you! The other part of the reviews that were accurate was saying the trail is rocky. There are a few places the trail is rocky with big boulders, then from the parking lot to where you turn, that part is pebbly all the way. We can down this way, and it was a little tricky when you're not used to or confident in walking down pebbly paths. Minus the boulders and pebbles, this path would have been simple as it's not much of an elevation gain. The other thing to keep in mind is there is a parking lot that probably holds about 20 or more cars. I'd come here again.

We took a family hike and enjoyed it, but the trail is very poorly marked. There are a lot of confusing intersections and it is hard to tell which trail to take.

We took the trail on the right side of the parking lot and the main trail down, and we were glad we did it that way. The trail to the right was pretty and mostly shaded and the main trail down was loose rock and gravel. Yes, lots of side trails, but use GPS and you’ll be fine. The views of the valley were gorgeous on the way down. No desire to do it again, but it was a nice short trail for a Sunday afternoon.

if you take the trail to the left of the parking lot it's really strep, but there is another easier trail off to the right of the parking lot which I wish I would have read before I went because I am pretty out of shape. However, the views are really beautiful! =)

Took a the kiddos ranging from 3-13years. We went a mile up staying left and looped back down following the trail on the app. Everyone did well. It was beautiful. The trail was a bit confusing coming back down, but we made it by following where people came up. Lots of dogs and wildflowers.

Definitely not easy. If you start on the north side of the parking lot you are climbing at a moderately steep incline on loose rocks. It made it hard for our dog. Make sure to keep right and cross the creek otherwise you end up heading up the main trail up the canyon. The rest of the way is not marked and we just sort of followed what we could downhill. And even that requires some skill as the trail is not well maintained. The only reason I didn’t give it one star is because it is beautiful and we found some cool stuff along the way including a giant teepee and an old mine shaft.

Beautiful, and not hard to stay on the main trail. Lots of shade!

I love Neffs canyon. Easy but fun trails. This loop is a bit weird as others have stated. Easy to get confused

So far so good...

Saturday, November 25, 2017

Great trail, easy to get lost so try to have GPS with you. Lots of parking at trailhead. Plenty of dogs on the trail. Go right at the trailhead for scenic route.

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Many leaves on the ground and multiple use trails made the southern part of the loop difficult to follow but is a nice quick trail if you need to stretch your legs

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

We really enjoyed this hike on such a pretty fall morning. We took the smaller trail to the right of the main one at the trailhead and walked along the road, basically following the Trail GPS the rest of the way. I'd say the hike down was prettier surrounded by trees and with the crunch of the leaves underfoot. The kids did great. But just a warning: there are TONS (we counted 37) of dogs on the trail, very few on leash. For me and my girls, this was a bonus. For my 9 year old son with autism, it had him wailing/hyperventilating. But he made it. #faceyourfears

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Beautiful canyon with so many trails to explore! The only issue is tha the trail is not marked well when other paths fork off. About half of the people on the trail (myself included) weren't sure which direction to go. But it's a beautiful place to get turned around in!

Thursday, September 28, 2017

As mentioned above the trail is a little bit confusing. I'd also say it's a little closer to moderate than easy, at least the trail we did, it was mostly uphill until you turn around. With that said, the fall leaves were beautiful and we came across a monster of a bull moose near the end of the trail, so that's worth four stars on its own.

Thursday, September 14, 2017

The reason I'm giving this such a poor rating is because of the confusion of the trail. The TH starts on the southwest part of the lot. It's a very wide trail that hikes next to the dry river bed. There was absolutely no water anywhere. Once you get the .5 miles in, it was impossible to see where the trail goes, it branches into 5 other trails and none go the way that AllTrails shows. Looking at other people's recordings it looks like they had a hard time finding the other side of the trail as well. Too much shrubbery to really get a good view of the valley. Probably won't do this one again until the Spring when maybe there's more water.

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Nice easy trail for the dog. Went early in the morning and it was almost empty. Nice stream for the pooch to play in.