Neff's Canyon Loop

Neff's Canyon Loop is a 1.2 mile loop trail located near Millcreek, Utah that features a great forest setting. The trail is good for all skill levels offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Many leaves on the ground and multiple use trails made the southern part of the loop difficult to follow but is a nice quick trail if you need to stretch your legs

We really enjoyed this hike on such a pretty fall morning. We took the smaller trail to the right of the main one at the trailhead and walked along the road, basically following the Trail GPS the rest of the way. I'd say the hike down was prettier surrounded by trees and with the crunch of the leaves underfoot. The kids did great. But just a warning: there are TONS (we counted 37) of dogs on the trail, very few on leash. For me and my girls, this was a bonus. For my 9 year old son with autism, it had him wailing/hyperventilating. But he made it. #faceyourfears

Beautiful canyon with so many trails to explore! The only issue is tha the trail is not marked well when other paths fork off. About half of the people on the trail (myself included) weren't sure which direction to go. But it's a beautiful place to get turned around in!

As mentioned above the trail is a little bit confusing. I'd also say it's a little closer to moderate than easy, at least the trail we did, it was mostly uphill until you turn around. With that said, the fall leaves were beautiful and we came across a monster of a bull moose near the end of the trail, so that's worth four stars on its own.

The reason I'm giving this such a poor rating is because of the confusion of the trail. The TH starts on the southwest part of the lot. It's a very wide trail that hikes next to the dry river bed. There was absolutely no water anywhere. Once you get the .5 miles in, it was impossible to see where the trail goes, it branches into 5 other trails and none go the way that AllTrails shows. Looking at other people's recordings it looks like they had a hard time finding the other side of the trail as well. Too much shrubbery to really get a good view of the valley. Probably won't do this one again until the Spring when maybe there's more water.

Nice easy trail for the dog. Went early in the morning and it was almost empty. Nice stream for the pooch to play in.