Naomi Peak Trail is a 6.2 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Logan, Utah that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Distance: 6.2 miles Elevation Gain: 2,011 feet Route Type: Out & Back

Note: This trail is subject to closures depending on weather.

icy

100% worth the views at the top, DON'T GIVE UP. The weather right now during the day is perfect, nice and cool, plan for snow and a lot of mud.

some snow and mud but no boots needed today. Worth the effort!

Great hike. Nice views at the top. A bit of loose gravel in places, but overall it was great.

Great hike. Beautiful views the whole way.

The climb isn’t too bad if you pace yourself, but the trip down will wear you out. Still worth the work.

Fun moderate peak. Get an early start to beat the heat. Almost all in the sun.

Great hike with an amazing view.

It took us about 2 1/4 hrs to reach the summit and we were passed up by lots of other hikers. For what it’s worth, our gps clocked it closers to 7.5 miles round trip. Beautiful trail, lots of wild flowers in the middle of August. Amazing view at the peak! The way down was a bit tricky for me and my knees because of so much loose rock and gravel on the down slope. Great hike for younger teens and up.

So dang pretty. Have never seen so many wildflowers. The hike was pretty exposed in the afternoon so come prepared with water and sun protection. The trail has some elevation gain to it but nothing too obnoxious.

good trail. great veiw.

Highly recommend going at this time of the year. Barely any snow cap left. Dog friendly as well and beautiful views from the top.

Almost no snow left interfering with the trail when we hiked it yesterday. Great trail. A couple of the signs toward the end of the trail were removed. I was glad to have my AllTrails map downloaded to confirm our direction, since a couple of nearby peaks are deceptively similar to Naomi in height. we brought our young one-year old dog on his first hike. He loved it and saw four other dogs during our hike.

This is a pretty and fun hike with awesome views at the top. Still a little bit of snow in areas at the top but nothing unmanageable

It was quite the challenge to hike to the top due to the mass amounts of snow. There’s not even a visible trail after a mile. Still amazing and pretty! Just had to slide on my butt the entire way down but I still loved it! Quite the adventure though so you might want to wait till July or August to go.

closed

6/26/19 too much snow to complete. had to turn around after about a mile.

We drove up today see if this trail was possible. According to the last review, we thought it may be. But, we were mistaken. This area is still closed with snow still on the road. At least 8 feet of snow still on the road. It will be WEEKS before this trail is available. I can't enter a proper rating as I have yet to do this trail. But, 3 for now as the last comment mislead us.

Fri May 10 2019

Easily my favorite place in Logan. Naomi is just amazing up at the peak.