Mystic Hot Springs

Mystic Hot Springs is a 0.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Monroe, Utah that features hot springs and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for nature trips and is accessible year-round.

hot springs

A beautiful place to relax and soak in warm water. Owned and operated, costs $10 to soak.

Fun place

This spot is a great addition if you are camping or driving near by! The hot springs ranged from warm to very hot depending on what your preference is. Mystic also offers old hippie bus rentals, live music, and a little store filled with hippie goodies like clothes, rocks, and jewlery. $16 a person is a great deal when you consider it goes towards preserving, maintaining and cleaning these natural springs.(also we did not see any trash on the site, only a homemade stage and a few cabins) It may not be for everyone but if you love supporting local business and relaxing in hot natural baths it's perfect!

Monday, July 10, 2017

I came here with my boyfriend, who had been before and said it would be a good addition to our camping/hot spring road trip. As many reviews have mentioned, the garbage and run down buildings were quite an eye sore but we continued in to soak and camp for the night. Once we were told the outrageous prices by the woman at the counter we didn't even consider staying for a soak. $33 PER PERSON to camp and/or $16 per person just to soak. I'm sorry, but there is no way in hell Im staying on a garbage filled dilapidated property for $66 per night.....more than I would spend on a hotel!! Don't waste your time, there are many other nicer hot springs in Utah.

Thursday, January 12, 2017

This was surreal. I actually felt like I was invading private space; it seems to be an old-style hippie enclave, with the residents living in vintage and relic vw vanagons, school buses and gypsy trailers. The trail is not marked, and no one was there to tend the springs, although the folks I ran into were extremely friendly. There's also a leftover 1800s cabin circle, not marked or anything. Fascinating from a historical standpoint, but a bit weird.