Mill Creek

Mill Creek is a 5.1 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Bountiful, Utah that features a waterfall and is only recommended for very experienced adventurers. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October.

Great review below that says it all. once was enough. Made a loop by hiking the Kenny creek trail

Very difficult and seldom used hike. Starting point is at the far South-East end of Mueller Park so you will have a bit of a walk to get to the trail depending on where you park. I started recording when the pavement ended. First 0.4 mile is a dirt road, then the trail started. Until you hit the campsite I marked the trail wasn't overly difficult to follow. Every time I started to wonder if I was still on the trail I was able to find a plastic tie trail marker.
You have to cross the creek 13 times, in addition to crossing and using the tributaries (mud) as a trail often. There is also a section that is in and out of the creek and may get dangerous depending on the season. I was able to slowly pick my way through this section without getting too wet, but you should assume you will get wet on this hike.
The trail was pretty overgrown at times but once you pass the campsite it was closer to bushwhacking. Even with pants my shins are bruised from pushing through. I eventually turned back once I hit a large snow field that was deeper than I cared to work through and I had been having trouble locating the ties as well. The trail should continue about 1.5 more miles. I think I had gotten further but noticed my GPS stopped advancing at 2.75 miles.
I would recommend turning back at the campsite for about 5 miles RT.