Mill B South Trail is a 0.5 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Salt Lake City, Utah that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October.

Distance: 0.5 miles Elevation Gain: 95 feet Route Type: Out & Back

wheelchair friendly

stroller friendly

paved

Stunning hike - lakes up at the top are an incredibly green. Pretty good incline up, definitely makes you work a bit for it, but 100% worth it. Surrounded by beautiful cliffs and snow covered mountains the entire time. Plenty of shade most of the way up.

EZ hike.

Excellent little walking trail for small children. There's plenty for them to see and explore. It is a pretty short trail, I almost went back and did it again so we could play in the water some more.

super easy hike, but kind of a let down. it was just....there. really feels like should be part of a bigger hike.

I love this place

Super easy and short trail right next to the water! It was fun to climb around the rocks and trees right off the trail.

Really easy paved trail. Kids could do it. If you want to climb you can as well. The actual waterfall is a a few feet off the paved trail

Nice short walk with a beautiful waterfall/river! Great for a quick little adventure.

Paved , easy, my toddler loved it. Not a workout, but lots more to explore in the area if you’re looking to!

Simple little side of the road stop in BCC. This is pretty much the first 0.25 miles of the Lake Blanche trail

Hiked this with my 4 year old today. It is paved and super easy. We played with bugs and dandelions. We got to the top which has a clearing. A lovely gentleman came by and told us to go over the rocks, he said it was a bit muddy, but that we would see more white water. We did it, totally worth the little extra bit, my daughter loved climbing on the rocks.

Beautiful! Heavily wooded. The trail is paved but a little steep and pavement is warped in some places. I think this trail is marked as wheelchair accessible but due to the incline and warped pavement I think it could potentially be difficult to push a wheelchair up the path. I went with my 4 year old and 7 year old and we had a great time.

Pretty easy trail is right by the creek. Beautiful view.

pretty and easy walk! lots of water today.

Paved most of the way. Still a little snow but not a problem! Waterfalls not too big but little path for kids.

icy

This is a super easy walk up to two pretty falls areas. At the bridge on either side and then if you go a little further there’s some good rocks to climb on to really enjoy the falls. A little snowy and muddy on the path, but not bad. Would recommend good shoes if doing this now. Hiked 4-11-20

it was really fun! I took my stepdaughters on it. no one was on it. just alittle snow and icy. just make sure you wear really good shoes when going up and down.

Trailed 04-04-2020. Beautiful!!!!!!

icy

beautiful with all the snow on the river. Cold since in the shade

So pretty with the snow and the running water today. Trail is covered in snow but still easy in regular boots. Only thing that lowers the rating of this trail is that it’s too close to the roads and has traffic noise.

Incredible hike! Gorgeous stream, beautiful fall colors. A must do!

Trail was great and easy for our family as it was our first hike together. We took the stroller and made it close to the end with it. We had another 60 ft of moderate hiking to get to another area with a water fall. The kids enjoyed it as did the wife great photo opportunities were present. Easy hike great for families new to hiking.

This was a quick easy walk. I did it with my 5 year old. It was very pretty. The paved trail was really nice. We got there early on a weekday and were able to get a parking spot in the upper lot.

Quick little hike with a slight but steady incline. You can continue on to a longer trail, Lake Blanche.