Mill B South Trail

Mill B South Trail is a 0.5 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Salt Lake City, Utah that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October.

wheelchair friendly

Nice little, shaded walk for me and my two young kids. Probably took us 30-40 minutes round trip with a lot of stopping along the way.

I would not call this a hike it is a ten minute walk, it is a very nice and pretty place. perfect weather.

I don’t know that I’d classify this as a hike, more like an uphill walk. But, it is beautiful and leads to Lake Blanche trail. The water in the creek is very high right now and was stunning. Easy hike for little kids.

Easy, short, with beautiful views and picture opportunities.

Absolutely beautiful views of the river, as well as a waterfall just above where the trail crosses a creek. Paved and enough of a slope to make it not quite just a walk in the park. I was a bit skeptical of being right next to the road, but the trees and embankment block most view of the cars, and the sound of the river blocks their noise. Quite a lot of people, but there are enough bends in the trail and trees that it doesn't feel quite as crossed as it is. Nice for beginners just come into the whole outdoors thing.

Pretty

Great paved path. Easy up and back with beautiful scenery.

4/29/18
Short, sweet and paved! Beautiful views of the river.

This trail is perfect to bring young children.

Very pretty drive there and park was beautiful and well maintained. Captured amazing video and pictures. Loving my stay here from Oklahoma. Locals are very welcoming and informative on my Waterfall adventures. Beautiful state. Lots to do for someone who LOVES being outdoors.

Beautiful and scenic! Perfect for strollers, great leg strengthening trail.

Nice, short, easy mostly paved trail. We went with our 3 year old who walked most of the way. Nice waterfall good for a quick cool off and some scenic pictures. Flat areas along the creek to snack. Great for little ones who aren't too adventurous!

Friday, June 23, 2017

Paved, so it'd be nice for wheelchairs or strollers. Honestly, it would be a nice little stop if you're the type to just go for a drive in the canyon. Maybe I'd take my parents there when they visit, kind of deal. The little waterfall isn't spectacular but it provided a nice mist after doing some other hiking. We also went up the Lake Blanche trail a little bit (definitely rocky and steep), but just a few feet up and you can climb over into some rocks and see more waterfall.

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Easy paved trail that runs along a river. Some great spots to stop, sit on a rock and think while the river calms your mind

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Really short but sometimes that is all you need. The path goes along the river, we went in March and snow still covered the paved path but it didn't make it that much more difficult.

Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Mill B South is a great little trail that leads to a small waterfall which forms a decent sized stream that follows the trail all the way down to the parking lot. I took my son with me on this adventure and I did not need to put him in the caring pack that we have, he loved walking the short distance to the bridge that crossed in front of the waterfall.

This trail is a paved trail but is slightly on the steep side in some areas I would like to say that it is wheelchair excusable but you might need a strong push.

There is a nice parking area and a sign on the side of the road indicating the trail head. I used my GPS on my phone and it took me about a mile short of the trail head, about 3 miles up big cotton wood canyon, but if you go about 4.4 miles up you cant miss it :)

There is also a bathroom in the parking lot! This is a great family hike. and if you want to travel further you can reach lake Blanche, i saw a lot a people going up further with boxes for fishing.

Saturday, April 30, 2016