Mill B South Trail

Mill B South Trail is a 0.5 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Salt Lake City, Utah that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October.

wheelchair friendly

Paved, so it'd be nice for wheelchairs or strollers. Honestly, it would be a nice little stop if you're the type to just go for a drive in the canyon. Maybe I'd take my parents there when they visit, kind of deal. The little waterfall isn't spectacular but it provided a nice mist after doing some other hiking. We also went up the Lake Blanche trail a little bit (definitely rocky and steep), but just a few feet up and you can climb over into some rocks and see more waterfall.

Easy paved trail that runs along a river. Some great spots to stop, sit on a rock and think while the river calms your mind

Really short but sometimes that is all you need. The path goes along the river, we went in March and snow still covered the paved path but it didn't make it that much more difficult.

Mill B South is a great little trail that leads to a small waterfall which forms a decent sized stream that follows the trail all the way down to the parking lot. I took my son with me on this adventure and I did not need to put him in the caring pack that we have, he loved walking the short distance to the bridge that crossed in front of the waterfall.

This trail is a paved trail but is slightly on the steep side in some areas I would like to say that it is wheelchair excusable but you might need a strong push.

There is a nice parking area and a sign on the side of the road indicating the trail head. I used my GPS on my phone and it took me about a mile short of the trail head, about 3 miles up big cotton wood canyon, but if you go about 4.4 miles up you cant miss it :)

There is also a bathroom in the parking lot! This is a great family hike. and if you want to travel further you can reach lake Blanche, i saw a lot a people going up further with boxes for fishing.

Monday, May 16, 2016