Meadow Hot Springs

Meadow Hot Springs is a 1.1 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Meadow, Utah that features hot springs and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

hot springs

We loved it! Only reason I gave it 4 stars is because walking between the three pools we got attacked and bitten by lots of little bugs. Probably wouldn’t be an issue outside of summer. The pools were amazing. One was really really warm, one was just warm, and one was like room temperature warm. The warmer the water the clearer the pool. They were so amazing. We had so much fun exploring them. My young kids thought it was so fun to jump off the dock at the cooler pool. Highly recommend. Just bring bug spray if you go in the summer!

Went in the middle of a snow storm, got our car stuck. Recommend just parking in the parking area and not driving out towards the pools. We brought trash bags because we had read it was really dirty but found no trash. The pools were not very warm but the water was clear.

The first pool is the warmest. The one further away is much cooler, and the pond with the dock is kind of gross. People also have campfires too close to the pools and they get all sooty. I have been here a few times and it’s usually been wildly crowded, the pools are too small for a crowd. Also, it’s absolutely trashed. One time I packed out 25 POUNDS of trash before I ran out of room in two full sized trash bags and two grocery bags. There was still plenty of trash. As much as I love a wild hot spring, I think the new owners should charge a fee and at least somewhat monitor it, because it’s getting a little out of control here. The first pool could be really nice but there’s cigarette butts and glow sticks ruining it. Also, I’ve seen people harassing the cows here which is upsetting.

AMAZING! got to bring my pup out to the second hot spring, we had an awesome time. We all swam and saw the amazing stars around midnight. huge caves and awesome views. really an amazing night. Not really a hike, just a walk, but great!

this used top be a great stop with the previous land ownership. We have been there about 10 times. You child relax with no one else there or maybe up to a half dozen people. There was a gate keeping parked cars at bay. The owner had posted rules to keep the place clean and keep people considerate.
now, the gate is gone and the rules are gone. People park their cars next to the springs. There were several tents pitched at the waters edge and there were too many people in the water to be able to get in(20-30). The place is littered with trash and the crowds are inconsiderate. We got back into the car and left never to go back. what used to be great is now a disgrace. Save your time and take a bath instead.

We went to take a dip in the hot springs. It was fun.

good in the winter not so much in the summer. about 27ft deep. barley any walk.

Not even a hike--you can drive up to each hole. My husband wouldn't go in because he thought it was "weird," but I found it refreshing. Good, quick stop on the way from Zion to SLC.

Fun and quick stop south on the I-15. 1st pool was small but deep, and very clear and hot. The other two were bigger but very gross with tons of fish and algae. Great for kids!!!

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

As mentioned in the other review it's just a walk to the first pool. I expected a larger pool but I really didn't know what to expect. There are two other pools nearby but I didn't have time to walk to all three.

Saturday, March 25, 2017

not even a hike, you can walk up to it. amazing hot springs though! 32 feet deep in the middle of a field with tons of stars. free to go, great place to stop headed south on 1-15