Meadow Hot Springs

Meadow Hot Springs is a 1.1 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Meadow, Utah that features hot springs and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round.

hot springs

this used top be a great stop with the previous land ownership. We have been there about 10 times. You child relax with no one else there or maybe up to a half dozen people. There was a gate keeping parked cars at bay. The owner had posted rules to keep the place clean and keep people considerate.
now, the gate is gone and the rules are gone. People park their cars next to the springs. There were several tents pitched at the waters edge and there were too many people in the water to be able to get in(20-30). The place is littered with trash and the crowds are inconsiderate. We got back into the car and left never to go back. what used to be great is now a disgrace. Save your time and take a bath instead.

We went to take a dip in the hot springs. It was fun.

good in the winter not so much in the summer. about 27ft deep. barley any walk.

Not even a hike--you can drive up to each hole. My husband wouldn't go in because he thought it was "weird," but I found it refreshing. Good, quick stop on the way from Zion to SLC.

Fun and quick stop south on the I-15. 1st pool was small but deep, and very clear and hot. The other two were bigger but very gross with tons of fish and algae. Great for kids!!!

As mentioned in the other review it's just a walk to the first pool. I expected a larger pool but I really didn't know what to expect. There are two other pools nearby but I didn't have time to walk to all three.

not even a hike, you can walk up to it. amazing hot springs though! 32 feet deep in the middle of a field with tons of stars. free to go, great place to stop headed south on 1-15