Mantua Reservoir Trail

Mantua Reservoir Trail is a 4.1 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Mantua, Utah that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

paddle sports

beach

Mantua Reservoir is a small scenic lake in the town of Mantua. The reservoir trail is a gravel path that encircles the entire Reservoir . The trail is absolutely flat and very easy for any skill level. The trail is suitable for families with kids, bike trailers and even training wheels. The trail offers some beach areas, fishing access and picnic places.

We didn't enjoy this at all. It wasnt hard in fact it was really easy. You can't see the lake the whole time due to trees which is ok except you are rarely in the shade. It is a good beginner walk for young kids.

The trail was fine... nothing super special but I enjoyed the mountains views.

Nice scenery. Absolutely zero shade. I was expecting a lot of bugs but only came across butterflies. It’s a nice walk and my dog enjoyed it but I found it to be slightly boring. Going on a weekday there was hardly anyone there.

This is a great path for families. I took my 3 kids (4,2,10 months) and I was able to push a stroller. There is no incline so it is extremely easy.

My fiancé and I walked the entire trail. The only problem is the gnats! There were section in the trail that you couldn’t walk through without hearing the buzzing sound or having them all over you. It’s a beautiful walk but beware the gnats. Spring time is probably not the best time to go.

I really love to run around this reservoir. You can add on a little bit up the knoll to see the whole lake

Beautiful easy trip around the reservoir!

Flat and wide gravel trail

Lots of bugs. The beach area is small and no trees for shade by the beach area. Lots of people.

Thursday, May 25, 2017

This is a perfect gravel road for a walk, run, bike, or cross country skiing. It is busy enough to feel safe and quiet enough to feel enriched. The bugs gets heavy, but after looking down at my shins and seeing hundreds of dead nats somehow makes me think I ran so fast. ;) People also run it in the winter. It has great beaches, but beware of swimmers itch. Of the 11 years we have been going we got it once.

Saturday, October 29, 2016

great trail for an easy run, if you are early enough you might see some deer :-)

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Rode bikes with the kids. Ages 13,12 & 9. Made it around 2 1/2 times for a total of 10 miles. Would have kept going but it got dark.

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Nice easy hike or bike trail.

Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Love this trail... Flat, easy, pretty. Only problem (at least this time of year) are the bugs. There are restroom facilities around the lake. So that's fabulous if you need a pit stop. We do this frequently and will continue.

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Not a bad trail to pull kids in a bike trailer. Flat, relatively smooth, and not too long. Did it in an hour with a couple stops to let the kiddos out.

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Rode my bike around it just last week. Its beautiful and not difficult at all!

Sunday, May 03, 2015

This is a great spot for family bike rides. A great trail all the way around. A couple of rest areas along the way as well. It is also a great way to access some great fishing spots. I always enjoy visiting Mantua.

Saturday, May 06, 2017