Lower Bells Canyon Reservoir and Bell Canyon Lower Falls

Lower Bells Canyon Reservoir and Bell Canyon Lower Falls is a 5.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Sandy, Utah that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October.

fly fishing

rock climbing

Great trail

Beautiful. Hiked up to the lower reservoir and lower falls. Would have called an easy hike but the last 0.5 mile makes it moderate with rapid elevation and very rocky terrain. Great views! Waterfall was beautiful!

Beautiful hike the entire way loved it

Super pretty, and the views of the mountains are beautiful.

two thumbs up I even had a four year old and she hiked it with no problem.

Loved this trail. Gets rough at first, but stick it through. It's minimal, and the payoff at the end is worth it. The lake is peaceful and feels tucked away. From not far away you can hear the waterfall. I think to myself... next time... waterfall.

Really enjoyed this hike. The lake is beautiful. Not hard at all. Can't wait to go back next week.

Beautiful. One of my favorite hikes so far. The crowds tend to thin out after the lower falls. Bring plenty of water and good shoes. It's rocky and really steep.

I'm giving this a 4 star because it doesn't follow the river very closely. The last bit up to the upper falls I would say is very difficult but my lungs are also not used to the elevation. The big water fall is very beautiful though! My husband and I are in our mid-30's and pretty fit, we did the 5 miles in a little under 2 1/2 hours.

30% Running Trails 70% Walking up tough trails. If you decided to bring the family yes is fun, around the lake is a nice trail walk.