Little Wild Horse Bell Canyon Trail

Little Wild Horse Bell Canyon Trail is a 8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Hanksville, Utah and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and backpacking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Little Wild Horse Canyon is located in Emery County between the towns of Green River and Hanksville. From Green River, Utah follow I-70 west for 11 miles to Exit #149 and Highway 24. Follow Highway 24 south for 24 miles to mile maker 136 and the signed turn-off to Goblin Valley State Park. Follow the signs to Goblin Valley State Park. The signed turn-off to Little Wild Horse Canyon is located 11 miles from Highway 24 and 2 miles before the Goblin Valley State Park fee station on the west side of the road.

I only made it through a portion of the little horse slot before needing to turn around due to time of day. I so wish I could have made it through the whole hike. It's in my list of hikes to do again in the near future!!!

Amazing

took little wild horse up until it opens up, came back. the lower part is fun, but going up one and down the other seems like a waste when it's mainly the lower part of horse that's great, so I just did that out and back

Great out and back for a family - including small children.

Great hike, one of our favorites in Utah. We made it about a 3rd the way through. We had to wade through the freezing cold water too. Bring a small towel to wipe your feet after. Our kids did great, ages 6 - 10.

Loved this hike. Went up Little Wildhorse Canyon and down Bell Canyon. Had to wade through calf-deep water for about a 100-foot stretch of Little Wildhorse Canyon.

Great moderate hike went in mid march weather was just right for the walk. Vary popular with Boy Scouts lots of traffic was the only downside