Lisa Falls Trail

Lisa Falls Trail is a 1.1 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Sandy, Utah that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until October.

rock climbing

I would not climb up the falls. That causes a large portion of the salt lake search and rescue calls... just look at it from the bottom. It’s still cool.

Pretty but not easy. Short doable hike to lower falls but the rest of hike is boulder climbing.

This trial is cool but defiantly not family friendly if your trying to get the the end. First little bit to the initial falls is family friendly, everything after that is pretty much Rick climbing.

A very short walk into a decently impressive waterfall- a great option for kids!

More like .25 miles to the lower pool (accessible without climbing gear). A fantastic place for the kids to stay lash around and explore. A favorite we come back to if we are short on time and want a pretty, fun escape in the canyons!

Cool little hike with an amazing waterfall!

Easy five minute hike to lower falls. Dont attempt upper falls unless you have climbing equipment-my advice. Lots of kids and people. Beautiful but Im a hiker not a climber.

We decided to hike all the way to the upper falls. Wouldn't call it hiking so much as I'd call it climbing. It was slippery and loose rock at multiple places but it is really gorgeous. Definitely a scramble though and had to have help up in multiple places. Only saw two other people at the top so I'd say be cautious and careful.

Not what we were expecting. Pretty once you reach the the falls though. If you want to go beyond the falls you really need rock climbing gear. But nice little climb . We went across the way to another trail that was really pretty once we were done with Lisa falls.

Very short hike.

2016

5 star if you are hiking with children. We took our 2 yo and 4 yo boys and they loved climbing over all the rocks. I'd give it 2-3 stars as a solo hiker just because it's super short.

Short, and beautiful!

Great short hike for families. It is super short with the fun waterfall at the end that kids can play in.

The trail is very is easy to hike and the falls is spectacular!!!!!

NOT 1.1 MILES. Only .1 to the falls and the trail Sutter is not easy. More like rock climbing. Beautiful lower falls just don't expect much of a hike.

A nice trip to a small waterfall. A great opportunity for family members from sea level to experience the Wasatch

Great little hike with kids. The kids loved the waterfall and playing in the water. It was shorter than expected, nonetheless beautiful!

short hike! Wasnt hard for the kids, super cool water fall and great to walk around in and cool off.

Took the kids. I'd say it's a so-so waterfall. Not much of a hike. Scramble over a few roots and boulders and you're there. I'd tack this on to another hike but I wouldn't do it by itself next time.