Lisa Falls Trail

Lisa Falls Trail is a 1.1 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Sandy, Utah that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until October.

rock climbing

Went with group of friends we surprised how shorty was, but really beautiful water fall. Then went over to little cottonwood trail to get our fill for the day. Will be back with family with this hike.

Very nice, little trail.

This trail made me a little nervous because it is only 0.1 miles and I feared that it would not fill up the time that my friends and I seat aside for this hike, but the trail was really nice and we ended playing on the rocks under the falls for about an hour!
This location would be ideal for picnics seeing that the short trail leads to a variety of big flat rocks. But watch out because we did run into a few mosquitoes!

I love this hike. Grow up hiking here. Great for all ages.

Nice simple hike for the short version. Longer version is more difficult, rocky and steep.

Short to the main attraction, but you can go up further on the rocks if you want. Awesome views

Such a fun little hike! We had a great time and got some amazing photos. The hike itself isn't hard at all. The climb to the upper part of the falls doesn't take long. Most of the granite is really smoothed over from erosion, so be careful. I ended up taking my shoes off to get a better grip with my bare feet.

Very quick but a nice climb at the end.