Limber Pine Trail

Limber Pine Trail is a 1.3 mile loop trail located near Logan, Utah. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

A short walk with an elevation change of about 80 feet attained by a series of switchbacks through a forest of fir and aspen trees and meadows full of wildflowers. The goal is a large limber pine, which is actually several trees that have grown together. It is a quite a bit older than most other tre

It was perfect for our young children to have a great hiking experience.

Really easy trail with beautiful views.

Beautiful, lots and lots of trees and a pretty easy trail

Nice short trail with views of Bear Lake.

Nice shaded trail for kids.

This was great with kids. My wife and I also did it in the morning it was beautiful. I highly recommend it!

Great hike for the kids. We went up with a group 15 ( 11 adults and 4 kids ages 7-5). The scenery was beautiful. Very easy hike but also satisfying for the family.

Fun signs along the way, one of the oldest Limber Pine trees around. Pretty views and wild flowers. Easy enough for almost anyone

Great easy trail with good views of the lake. Our 3 1/2 yr old did great, saw plenty of other kids younger than him doing great. Still had some snow in a few patchy areas. Great time!

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

It's an easy stroll, Tip (border collie) loved it.

Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Monday, September 05, 2016

Great little hike for our young family.

Monday, July 11, 2016

easy hike to a intresting tree. good views of the lake. super short.

Sunday, June 19, 2016

very nice,quiet, and beautiful hike. I could not locate the white pine trail and I came unexpectedly upon this short (approximately 1.2 mile loop) yet beautiful trail and I was very pleasantly surprised how nice trail this is. I didn't care it was considered easy the trail has a calming effect.

Thursday, June 09, 2016

Short, easy hike / walk for young hikers. Catches a slight glimpse of Bear Lake on a few points. Lots of learning points along the trail. Convenient access right off US 89 at the summit of Logan Canyon / Bear Lake.

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Very easy hike for our young family. Our children are 7,5 and 2.

Friday, July 24, 2015

Went with my family and had an easy hike with the loop around.

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Had a good time hiking this beautiful trail. It had just rained and everything was lush green. Great for the whole family. 1.4 miles

Friday, April 10, 2015

Easy but beautiful trail suitable for pretty much anyone. Hiked in late June, which was the perfect time to experience wildflowers in bloom. The old tree is pretty stunning too.

Friday, June 07, 2013

This trail is well maintained, the forest is beautiful, and there are some amazing views of Bear Lake from the higher parts of the trail. It was a very easy and enjoyable hike!