Left Hand Fork Trail Loop

Left Hand Fork Trail Loop is a 4.5 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Stockton, Utah that features a great forest setting and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until October. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

When I posted my other review this was listed as a 1 mile trail and that’s all we did.

It was an easy beginning of year hike. My 7 and 10 year old did it with no problems.

My husband and I completed this hike on May 19.

This was a simple hike that had a mild or moderate incline the entire way. This time of year, everything was green and lovely, and we got some really nice, Jurassic-Park-esque views.

On AllTrails, this trail is only marked as being one mile, but it seemed to continue past that point. When we got to what AllTrails had marked as the end, we kept going. We continued to the saddle, which added just 5-10 minutes each way and was worth it in our opinion.

Overall great, simple hike!

Probably best during the fall season. Pretty rocky toward the top. Not hard but definitely not the easiest hike. From the main parking lot it’s a 3.36 mile loop.

Monday, August 14, 2017

Great day for a hike. What a beautiful view.

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Nice hike in the spring when wild flowers are in bloom

Tuesday, June 27, 2017