Left Fork Days Canyon Trail

Left Fork Days Canyon Trail is a 9.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Springville, Utah that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until November. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

The Days Canyon Trail is perfect for a fun day hike or picnic. The Forest Service has furnished the beginning of the trail with interpretive signs identifying the local plants, making the hike an informative one. The trail crosses a stream several times and may be challenging for children. Don't miss the freshwater spring pouring out the side of the mountain and a beautiful hike through cottonwood and maple trees. Connecting Trails: Kirkman Hollow Trail

Did this route in reverse ending at the campground then running about a mile and a half back up the road to the trailhead. It was harder than I expected but beautiful nonetheless. The trailhead was pretty packed but I only passed one group on the trail. The spring towards the end was pretty cool and my dog definitely enjoyed it! Took a little over 2 hours to complete but I stopped to take in the views a decent amount.
Will definitely do it again!

trail was adventurous and fun! We didn't get to do the whole trail because we had kids with us, but the part we did hike was fun!

Saturday, March 21, 2015