Landscape Arch Trail

Landscape Arch Trail is a 1.9 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Moab, Utah that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round.

Two mile out and back easy trail over well-maintained path to huge spanning arch known as the Landscape Arch in Arches National Park.

Did this today with my a baby on my back and three kids ages 4-9. We continued from landscape arch to Navajo arch. Super easy for the kids to get to landscape arch, a little tricky getting up/down the rocks just past landscape arch due to rains today making for slick rock. Pretty crowded for winter (I assume due to the holiday weekend) was the only downside, but not unexpected.

Awesome hike. Breathtaking views. Not too hard of a hike either!

This is a very easy trail to get out to this arch that is very clearly marked. I hiked out for sunset and it's an amazing arch

Very beautiful and big arch though a lot of people on the trail

So beautiful, especially first thing in the morning. Continue on to Double O Arch and things get more spectacular. Awesome views of far off mountains, plains, and valleys.. plus cool rock formations and arches. Favorite trail of the trip.

Definitely would combine Pine Tree Arch & Tunnel Arch with this hike, (even possibly partition & Navajo) pretty easy hike, few smaller hills, walking on dirt & sand. Worth it if you have the time, enjoy this sight before it's gone forever!!! Bring water!

Really enjoyed hiking and seeing the natural arches! Was here years ago and I was amazed by the length and narrowness of Landscape Arch. it is amazing it has not fallen! A couple of days after I was here, I heard the nearby Wall Arch had fallen and was shocked, because it was so much thicker than Landscape Arch. I thought Landscape Arch would fall long before Wall Arch.

Did this hike last fall. It is so rare to see such a long, thin arch. I'm worried it won't be there next time we go back. We love Arches National Park - so many short hikes.

Easy walk/hike through Mars like orange sand. Little to no shade bring a hat and water!

Amazing