Lambs Canyon Trail

Lambs Canyon Trail is a 3.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Park City, Utah that features a great forest setting and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Distance: 3.7 miles Elevation Gain: 1,469 feet Route Type: Out & Back

Please note that during the winter, the road leading to the trailhead is closed. This closures adds approximately 1.6 miles one-way to the hike. Please contact the Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest for road status before visiting during winter.

Fun hike. Great views that aren’t as typical on the Wasatch front.

Fall colors, gradual climb relative to other trails in the area, limited views at the pass. Better for training runs I think, but still nice for a quick hike in the woods. For more info and pics visit https://etbtravelphotography.com/2019/09/29/hikes-in-mill-creek-canyon/

good trail, quick elevation gain. isn't a whole lot at the top. good hike though.

great trail! nice and cool temp's. Only saw moose tracks.

Not a bad trail, it is 2 miles uphill to the pass. Mostly over grown and trees blown down. You can see where the foresters cut the fallen trees off the trail. Once near the top you get beautiful scenery. Was confronted but two adolescent moose bulls.

closed
private property

ZzDavgsjJdScczxs VcfxQvzsyzwzmzcjx zxzdv cZCs xx2sq

Fun trail, shaded most of the way, so great after work hike!

I have Pulmomary Hypertension I wasnt able to make it all the way to the top. it is very challenging for me but I love every step. update. attempted it again, made it up to the saddle. HELL YA!!

I enjoyed this trail. The incline increases as you go so it’s a good challenge. You’re surrounded by beautiful greenery and shade the whole way so that always helps. Because it’s deeper in the forest, definitely wear bug spray. I went on a weekday and only saw two other hikers while I was out. The only thing I didn’t love was when you reach the end, it’s quite overgrown which obscured the view of the valley. Otherwise no complaints.

I hate to overexpose this hidden gem, but it is a great trail because it is easy access from the SL valley and has little traffic on weekdays. The wet Spring and recent rains have left the trailside lush and green.

Really like this shady trail, though it is definitely overgrown in the top section. Overall a good trail for a hike/run and minimal people. A bonus for me personally is that dogs are not allowed, which decreases the number of people on the trail and the occasional trail droppings.

Trail’s okay. Pretty crowded on the weekends but very accessible for something quick and it’s nice to get out and see something new. I’d like to do this again and take the Millcreek pass down for a change of scenery. After that, I probably won’t go back again.

This trail was great to get out of the heat of the city. Not busy and filled with wildflowers.

like others said it's pretty overgrown but still easy to follow the trail. I would recommend pants since the brush was rubbing on my legs the whole time. the bugs were a little bothersome as well I would bring a bandana next time because I hate bugs flying by my ears. but I liked that it was pretty moderate, quiet, and had a nice view at the top

Beautiful wildflowers, good climb and nice view at the top.

This is an okay trail - there are better ones around. The trail is a bit overgrown in places. Mostly shaded and gets a little steep in sections during the last half mile. Okay view through the tree down mill creek canyon.

Our three instruments said that the trail is one-half mile longer than the sign says. It is beautiful.

Great wildflowers!

The wild flowers are spectacular now. Shaded and beautiful hike, we doubled our fun because we found it totally worth going up and over, down the other side, then reversed back. Took us about four hours. Parking is tight. Good idea to carpool.

This was my first time hiking the trail. It was overgrown in some places and had several moderate inclines, but provided great views of the Salt Lake Valley at the top.

The road is open. Vegetation is pretty dense and almost encroaching on the trail, but the trail itself is clear.

The road is closed so add another 1.6 miles each way. Gorgeous hike, breathtaking views, few snowy patches and a section of large downed trees. We started on the Millcreek side on the Mt. Aire trail to the Lamb’s canyon trail and went all the way to the Lamb’s Canyon road trailhead and then back. Total RT 11 miles. Perfect day. No dogs allowed.

Fantastic view. Poorly marked.