Lambs Canyon Trail

Lambs Canyon Trail is a 3.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Park City, Utah that features a great forest setting and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

We saw several moose!

luv this hike.. but I don't like bees... nope or red ants.. but other then thAt luved it!

Beautiful hike Love it I would do it every day if possible

Awesome hike !!! A great workout

We loved this hike! We are in our late 20s and my husband wears our baby. We are beginner hikers so we weren't able to make it all the way, but we did get far enough to get some great pics of the valley. It is very shaded in most areas. We liked the level of difficulty. It is harder than walking through the park, but not too much to handle.

On our way down, we saw a rattlesnake coiled up, facing the corner of a switchback. Luckily another family saw it first and warned us. We ended up having to cut through some brush to avoid it.

We plan on coming back, but I will definitely keep my eye out for rattlesnakes next time!

So beautiful. Steady grade. Very well maintained trail. Nice amount of shade. Great view from the top. One of our favorites!

Really loved this hike. It's very shaded and has amazing views along the way as well as at the top. There are some steep parts but overall not too challenging if you're in decent shape. Saw quite a few small snakes as it got later in the morning. Beautiful wildflowers everywhere too!