Kanarra Creek Canyon Trail

Kanarra Creek Canyon Trail is a 2.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Kanarraville, Utah that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round.

The trail can get a bit wet at times, so you may want to consider bringing waterproof shoes. Also be aware that there is a parking fee of $10 at the base of the trail.

5 minutes ago

Great place to see waterfalls and go through small slot canyon without as many people as Zion. Head out early to avoid the foot traffic.

Very kid friendly! Make sure to bring water shoes and extra clothes!

I enjoyed this a lot. It is a short hike, and not particularly special until the end when you are in the canyon. At the beginning I tried hard not to get my feet wet, but it's a waste of time. In the end you are going to be walking in the river and you might as well just go with it from the start.

We did this hike on July 27th and I can't imagine ever finding a hike that is more fun or more beautiful than this one. We left around 3:00 on a Thursday and we had no problem at all with any crowds. The water wasn't cold so your feet stayed comfortable. The footing in the river is a little rough but it doesn't matter because the views are so spectacular. This one will be a MUST DO every year. I only wish we lived closer so we could do it even more often!

Just do it.