Kanarra Creek Canyon Trail

Kanarra Creek Canyon Trail is a 2.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Kanarraville, Utah that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round.

The trail can get a bit wet at times, so you may want to consider bringing waterproof shoes. Also be aware that there is a parking fee of $10 at the base of the trail.

1 hour ago

One of my favorite hikes in Utah...in the fall and winter. Summer is too crowded. If you do hike during the cold weather months, make sure you come prepared with warm clothes and neoprene socks (double up if you get cold easily) and canyon boots.

Amazing hike! Pretty easy. The ladders are a bit sketchy, but the ropes really helped. Go to all the waterfalls. If you follow this app, you’ll stop just above the first waterfall. Keep going and you’ll find more slot canyons and waterfalls. Then the trail just winds down up canyon. I went 3.5 Miles and turned around, so I’m not sure how far it actually goes. The water is cold, you can not get around the water so be prepared. My hiking shoes are not waterproof, so my feet were numb. Might feel ok it the hot summer, but it’s cold in October.

Cold water in shallow river hike in October, but worthy to the end.

Amazing hike, totally worth freezing your feet off in the water.

It was a great hike. I'd recommend wearing water proof socks and water proof hiking boots. And thats for all water hikes. Your not in water most of the time but when you do get to the water, there's no way around it, you will get wet. The Water was cold so my feet were frozen. ( I had nikes on). So I will need to invest in hiking boots. The trail isn't that hard but I would say if you feel like your getting lost, find the the river. if you are walking against the water your heading deeper into the hike... if your walking with the water that means you are trying to get back to the car.

Good trail harder than I thought to get there but end totally worth it.

Freezing!!! Feet numb! But Well worth the pain!!! Amazing.Next time neoprene socks.

Beautiful waterfall after a good easy hike.
Water is cold and you have to walk in the water once you get there.
(its like a small version of the narrows)
I liked it.

One cold little creek but the prize at the end is worth it. Something straight outa a myth.