Jordan River Parkway Trail is a 45.3 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Saratoga Springs, Utah that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Point to Point

wheelchair friendly

stroller friendly

paved

city walk

Trail is great for exercise at all levels! For more difficulty, increase the distance or do the whole thing, plus some connecting trails to the North. Also, the early morning after the 4th of July gives you a fairly empty path most of the way!
...did encounter 1 person that didn't know how to control her dog. But over a 74 mile ride that morning, that's pretty good odds!

Fun trail to get off main roads, great for beginners and casual riding

Good easy hike for a beginner

Nice walk along the Jordan river on a paved path

We have been on this trail several times, mostly biking, in the Saratoga Springs/ Lehi areas. The scenery is beautiful. There are some marshy areas and a lot of birds and some other wildlife. The trail is paved and it is a fun walking/ biking spot.

easy for running since it's flat and paved. doesn't feel like you're in the city. but, it is fairly boring and the section between west Jordan and sandy has almost no shade and some areas smell like sewage. heavily trafficked even at midday in summer. I would try a different section but wouldn't run that section again.

Enjoyed the walk. Different areas have very different feels.

Saturday, August 19, 2017

A little stinky in spots but mostly a flat, scenic place to run. I saw an otter by the river.

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Easy trail

Sunday, June 04, 2017

It was a nice trail to road bike on. There were some scenic views of the river and mountains along the way, which was really nice!

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

I love this trail! It's a nice safe way to get around Utah. It's full of gorgeous scenery. I've been on quite a bit of it, from Woods cross to Bluffdale I wish they'd fix a few rough patches on it. Especially when you get near downtown where it cuts off. But other than that. It's a nice smooth trail for running walking and biking

Monday, March 13, 2017

Much love for this biking trail! Been all along it many times and it never gets old. It always delights me and is a great natural oasis that weaves through cityscapes and beyond.

Monday, September 26, 2016

I try to ride a section of this trail on my bike every weekend if the weather and my schedule agree. I have gone from 90th South to Saratoga Springs and back and from 90th to 2nd South downtown and back and I would have gone farther but I ended up in some strange homeless shanty town. This trail is near my house and gives me a chance to feel like I'm getting out of the city when I'm really right in the center. The river is damaged and needs our help to be healthy again. My family and I walk, skate, bike and hang out in the parks all along this trail. An underrated asset in the middle of Salt Lake.

Monday, July 25, 2016

Did this a couple years ago for an urban hike. Nice, safe walk that is paved. We did 10 miles.

Monday, July 04, 2016

Loved it. Too hot today for walking, so we took our bikes. Lovely breeze. Not too congested.

Wednesday, June 01, 2016

I love the Jordan River Parkway! Some sections are better than others, but it's a great place for a leisurely walk

Monday, May 30, 2016

Friday, April 22, 2016

It was good for a long walk or run, very kid friendly we saw lots of animals wild turkey wild goose very cool!

Wednesday, September 09, 2015

This is a great all around trail for walking, running, or biking. I've also spent some time on the river in a kayak in the northern section of the trail by the Utah State Fairgrounds. The fun thing about this trail is all of the interesting things there are to see along the trail.

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Put in about 50 miles on it biking one day and it was a great little trail. No complaints besides how crowded it got but it was on a weekend.

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Flat. Well Marked. Many parking spots. River water can be smelly at time and location. Great place for a long run.

Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Very nice and easy pavement trail. It's around 1 mile walk

Monday, April 13, 2015

I like this path for walking and running during and its great during all seasons, however I don't care for the smell of the water treatment plant. I've been warned that even though there are lots of bikers on this path that it is not the best place to go biking and that you will get a fair amount of flats. I think that this might be true from seeing a few other reviews and I know I'll be looking else where to ride my bike.

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Rode this trail with a scout troop for their 50 mile bike ride, great trail, bring a tire repair kit for goat-head thorn repairs as needed.

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Good trail for general walking/running/bike riding with close proximity and away from cars. Great for kids!

Saturday, March 01, 2014

I love this trail! It's not the most exciting trail but your entire ride is next to the river so you can ride it on the hottest days and still be nice and cool. There are cool little forks in the trail that lead you all over the place. I have ridden this trail from draper to clearfield utah and I feel like it's never the same.

Monday, February 03, 2014

Nice paved trail along the Jordan river. We start at inlet park and go up to main street for one of the flatter runs in the area. The views are great and the trail is away from any motorized traffic so no fumes!

Thursday, August 08, 2013

Great waking path! Love running and biking on this path for daily exercise.

Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Great trail to ride with youth.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Pretty nice trail alongside the river. Kids liked the forks in trail which have them different options. We saw lots of wildlife!!! Have heard there is a beaver living somewhere along the trail as well. We saw some of the trees that looked like they had been victims of the beaver.