Jordan River Parkway Trail

Jordan River Parkway Trail is a 45.9 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Saratoga Springs, Utah that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Point to Point

A little stinky in spots but mostly a flat, scenic place to run. I saw an otter by the river.

Easy trail

It was a nice trail to road bike on. There were some scenic views of the river and mountains along the way, which was really nice!

I love this trail! It's a nice safe way to get around Utah. It's full of gorgeous scenery. I've been on quite a bit of it, from Woods cross to Bluffdale I wish they'd fix a few rough patches on it. Especially when you get near downtown where it cuts off. But other than that. It's a nice smooth trail for running walking and biking

Much love for this biking trail! Been all along it many times and it never gets old. It always delights me and is a great natural oasis that weaves through cityscapes and beyond.

Monday, September 26, 2016

I try to ride a section of this trail on my bike every weekend if the weather and my schedule agree. I have gone from 90th South to Saratoga Springs and back and from 90th to 2nd South downtown and back and I would have gone farther but I ended up in some strange homeless shanty town. This trail is near my house and gives me a chance to feel like I'm getting out of the city when I'm really right in the center. The river is damaged and needs our help to be healthy again. My family and I walk, skate, bike and hang out in the parks all along this trail. An underrated asset in the middle of Salt Lake.

rails trails
Monday, September 05, 2016

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Monday, July 25, 2016

Did this a couple years ago for an urban hike. Nice, safe walk that is paved. We did 10 miles.