Jardine Juniper

Jardine Juniper is a 10.9 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Logan, Utah that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, horses, and mountain biking and is best used from June until December. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

1 hour ago

My family and I loved this hike! It was a good challenge due us! The views are beautiful.

This is one of my favorite hikes. The first mile and a half are kind of crappy because the trail is out in the open but once you cross the river it starts getting a bit better. Then you'll start to climb the switchbacks. There are some nice little springs along the way with the most delicious and refreshing drinking water you could ask for. I drink A LOT of water when I hike so it was awesome to be able to fill up on the way back down. Seriously, I want to bottle that water and drink it all the time. The tree is super cool too and well worth the hike. But that water man, it's good stuff. I've done this hike twice now and I plan to do it again.

This trail is not too difficult. It does have a gradual incline from the start until the last quarter mile to the tree. Scenery was nice. I was not too impressed with the tree. I guess I expected a little more of a wow factor, but overall it was a good hike. Lot of mountain bikes on the trail today, but everyone was very nice.

Amazing hike! Definitely a harder hike would recommend setting some time aside to get this done if you are inexperienced or a Slower hiker

Great views the whole time! Normally use it to hike, but have also snowshoes this trail... one of my favorites

A great day hike. Juniper itself was neat, and the view was spectacular. Loved going through fields of wildflowers as well. Dealt with lots of large, biting flies near the top of the trail, however. Make sure to bring lots of water.

Not too steep, second half of out part is shady, cool tree at the end

so beautiful! make sure to take plenty of water. took about 6 hours.

Sunday, June 26, 2016

The uphill is relentless, however, it is never more than moderate in difficulty. the only time it goes down hill is when you turn to the juniper. Take plenty of water, the trail is very dry. There is a little spring at about 2 miles. when given the choice of shady route and scenic route, take scenic first, and come back on shady! Beautiful flowers, and the views are amazing! Highly recommended!