Hobble Creek Parkway

Hobble Creek Parkway is a 9.1 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Springville, Utah that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until November.

This route is fairly easy with gentle climbs and shaded benches and rest stops so visitors can enjoy the beauty of this area. The creek has self-sustaining populations of brown and cutthroat trout with a few rainbow trout still lurking in the waters. It is fun to watch anglers fish these waters during summer and fall months.

For the most part this trail is easy even for someone like me who is not really in the best shape. I rode my bike on this trail. We started at the corner of 1700 E and Canyon Road (GPS: 40.15392, -111.57889), and ended past the golf course. I did not ride all the way back to the place we started at. I enjoyed this trail, though starting from the point we started at, it was a little confusing to realize the trail doubled as a sidewalk and was right alongside the road where houses were. It was only maybe 2/3 into the trail, the trail was a 'trail' and not passing in front of people's houses. I enjoyed this trail and would do it again.

I skate this trail.