Point to Point

amazing i did this hike from leadie peak off of highway 40. came out on Mirror Lake Highway we did this whole entire trip in 8 days could have done it in 5 Kings Peak was great that was day 5 we need to see anybody until we got to Kings Peak backpacking fly rod fishing was amazing. they were so good to eat refreshing in you. drinking from the mountains is great do you have to use a filter porcupine pass was really tough and dead horse pass and Rocky sea pass or a couple other ones that were tough North Pole pass actually you were snowed on and rained mixed with thunder and lightning very scary at times because you're the tallest things up there Red Mountain Pass was beautiful and amazing this backpacking trip is definitely one you should have on your bucket list for me it was everything and more once I reach destination I realize I was just getting warmed up and the Pacific Crest Trail is in my sights next then after that maybe the 80 but for now I'm going to go conquer Frank Church the Wilderness of no return.