Hidden Falls Trail is a 0.3 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Salt Lake City, Utah that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and bird watching and is accessible year-round.

Distance: 0.3 miles Elevation Gain: 42 feet Route Type: Out & Back

absolutely fantastic! gps was all messed up; look for the trail head near the curve in the road. cross the stream with the fallen logs (super easy to do) and just follow the river bank. I don't know where the GPS wanted us to go, but this little hidden fall is a great time! the water level at its highest covered my shoe.

Really short trail with a small waterfall. We did have to walk across one log across the water.

Beautiful, easy trail. Kid friendly.

The trail marked on the app is closed, it’s covered with large rocks and trees that appear to have been intentionally set there to block the trail. If you follow the trail signs, you’ll end up on the Mill B North trail. Some people were crossing the river to access the trail via a log, I wouldn’t recommend that. There are signs EVERYWHERE to stay out of the river, the water is high right now, which is why the trail to the left is washed out and why the path to the falls is blocked.

The falls ARE now accessible. You have to walk over a log across the creek. Super quick- fun for my toddler. Beautiful falls right off the road.

Unless you want to cross a log over the rushing water, the falls aren’t accessible right now since the trail on the right side is washed out.

Cross the street follow the water super quick and if you wanna go on top you can go to left and get over to it but I’d recommend staying on the bottom

recorded Hidden Falls Trail

Not a clear path but lots of fun exploring. There are rock climbing bolts and an abandoned mine.

Parking lot is right at the hair pin of the road, right side. Have to cross the road so keep eyes open. Waterfall access after crossing the creek over a couple fallen logs. Light snow in March. We are in the middle of coronavirus lockdown and not a si gle person in sight. Had the place to ourselves. We saw a moose up the canyon, lots of moose droppings.

Close easy simple like five minutes to get there in the snow

Very quick and easy hike! Lovely view of the waterfall. :)

We were disappointed the trail to the falls was not apparent. There is a sign for a trail going upstairs to the right. Don't take it. Unless you know where the falls are, which is straight ahead, you might not be happy taking the wrong trail. Falls were great once we quickly found them after wasting time on the wrong trail.

Easy & short

This is a great tiny hike! We saw no trash on Sept 21, and no other people at 6pm on a Saturday. Very cool waterfall, well worth a stop if you're passing by

While it was really easy for the kids and nice to see the waterfall, I was disappointed with the amount of trash I saw. If it weren’t for the Mill B trail next to it that we wandered up a little bit after this, I probably wouldn’t have any reason for wanting to go back. It is pretty, but I feel like there’s better and I wouldn’t even call it a trail.

Not a bad review because of the scenery. The short little trail and the water fall are nice. The rock climbers like most are respectful of trails and routes. If you dont like idiots being destructive to nature with not carrying out their garbage and throwing rocks around with their kids and being all around disrespectful, it's not the place for you.

This was a great little hike for the kids. Easy to find after I read some of the comments.

Took this little side trail on the way down the canyon. It's maybe a tenth of a mile from the road and worth a refreshing stop if you can find a place to park. The kids hiked right through the creek, so I'm glad it was our last stop rather than our first or they'd have been hiking with wet shoes. lol

easy peasy little trail to a pretty waterfall! was a nice break between work obligations! read everyone's comments on how to get there, I have the Pro app and it led me to it just fine.

Short and sweet, a little tricky to find. So park in the Mel B north parking lot. There you will find a sign, and just right of that sign. You will see some wooden steps. Go up the few steps, then you have to cross the street and boom you are on the trail. I hope I explained the directions a little better.

Amazing fun hike. Alltrails map was way off. But had a fantastic time. Crossing the river. Log bridges. Detour up the side to scramble on the rocks overseeing the street. Kids loved it!

Super quick and fun hike! A little sketchy crossing the road to get to the trailhead so be super careful! Also the Falls are unmarked at the trailhead so be aware of that and don’t go up the Mill B trail that does have a trail sign.

I was almost there but could not find the trail!!!

This hike was great but our six kids ages 2 through 12. There was a lot of variety and different trails to choose from. We highly recommend this hike.

Do not be fooled this is not a trail you are essentially walking up the waterfall path. As long as you wear water shoes and go slow over the wet slipper rocks it’s a fun time. It’s a short scramble to a small waterfall just off the main road.

So much fun to explore. Where water shoes. 4 and 5 year old loved it.

This is by far one of the most beautiful waterfalls I have seen!! I love that it’s a short hike up with such amazing views. Highly recommend it. To get to the falls: cross the street. Go to the left trail. You’ll have to walk across the logs to cross over the stream. Hike about 100ft up towards the stream and you are there!