Hidden Falls Trail

Hidden Falls Trail is a 0.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Canyon Enterprises, Utah that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round.

This is such an easy hike. Even though it’s short the payoff is incredible. If you need a short break from...anything...this is an excellent option.

It was challenging to find the start. You have to cross the road. If you park in the parking lot that the directions take you to you’ll go to the trail head sign and stay left. Next you cross the road. Then stay left for towards the stream. You can stay on either side of the stream to get to the falls but left side would probably make it easier to see that you are indeed headed to the falls. My 3 year old didn’t do well but my 5 year loved it. If I do it again, I’ll wear my 3 year old. The ground was challenging for him to navigate.

Beautiful and a simple short hike you can take your kids on...

Short but worth it!

Crossing the road from the parking lot is very dangerous because you can see cars coming around the curve, so just be extra cautious when crossing the road. Once you cross the road, you will see some steps going up to a trail.... do not take these steps, instead go to your left and follow a little foot path. Eventually, I just walked through the creek, so wear some shoes you don't mind getting wet OR bring some water sandals. Its a very short walk along (or in) the creek and it dead ends right into Hidden Falls. Hope my directions help because I asked several people where the waterfall was when I arrived and nobody seemed to know. The falls were not very forceful, not surprising with the little amount of snowfall we had this past winter, but it was very tranquil and shaded and we were the only people there, so it was nice to sit on a rock, admire the area and enjoy a snack in nature. Please pack out what you pack in. I noticed a few drink cans other rude hikers left behind.

We saw a huge rattlesnake at the trailhead near the stairs. Fun little hike for kids. One of those hikes where once you've done it once you probably won't do it again.

Short. We crossed the stream and climbed up near the falls. Great to pair with the Mill B trail just to the south. Made for a great lunch time picnic and hike in the canyon.

Was a great hike for me and my 5 kids. Beautiful. Getting across the street is a little dangerous.

Nice paved hike next to water, leads you to waterfalls.

beautiful place

Easy...after crossing the road, take the path to the left. You’re going to have to cross the large log and then the waterfall is right in front of you

Hiked 4/29/18
This is more of a short scramble over to the falls. Stay to the left of the stream! This will allow you to get up and close to the waterfall. If you go right and start there are no views!
Not really a hike but 100% worth the stop.

very short, beautiful

Very easy short jaunt with lots to explore. Follow the river - check our our vlog of our experience: https://youtu.be/87H0n_bKshU

Try it during the winter time, you gonna have fun.

Cute hike

Hardly a hike. More like a walk across the road to the hidden falls. It is a beautiful hidden spot and on the weekdays it's usually empty. The mine up there is also neat.

the hike is short and nice once you go the right way. the wrong way is to take the stairs. it's very steep and not great for kids. follow the river and it's good

We drove up to this spot and a park ranger said we where not allowed because we had a dog?
I put the address in my phone and it took us to cottonwood canyon .... is that right?

Super short. Pretty easy except there isn't much of a trail, you are mostly walking through the shallow river on rocks. Not ideal for toddlers but great for older kids. You do have to cross the main road to get to it right by a bend, so that's a little nerve wracking.

So beautiful & so much fun! i loved hiking up to hit with my friends & walking in the water ♡

Fun little walk!

Friday, August 18, 2017

This is a super short walk to a waterfall. We were the only ones there the entire hour we stayed. When you park you walk up and cross the highway. IMPORTANT: Once you are on the other side of the highway you'll see three ways to go - one to the left, one straight ahead and one to the right (uphill). Uphill **does not** lead to the waterfall and is very strenuous (with kids). Go to the left (across the water) or walk straight ahead (over a log) and the waterfall is right there. Great area to sit and stack rocks and relax for a while. My toddler loved just throwing rocks into the waterfall.

Tuesday, August 08, 2017

Quick little hike to a nice waterfall.

Saturday, July 29, 2017

I wouldn't call this a hike, but it's a nice short walk and a beautiful waterfall.

Friday, July 21, 2017

very beautiful but really short

Friday, July 07, 2017

So so short, neat place though.

Thursday, July 06, 2017

Short but really nice. Maybe wear water shoes, but can be traversed on the rocks.

Thursday, July 06, 2017

easy and fun with the kids

Tuesday, July 04, 2017