Green Canyon

Green Canyon is a 7.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Logan, Utah that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

7.3 mile out and back used mostly for mountain biking, but shared with hikers.

Not a bad trail. Having never been on it before, the trail was a little confusing because it crosses over the road so many times.There we're some runners and mountain bikers when i went up, but definitely not crowded. I would definitely do this trail again. I would give it a 4.5 out of 5 stars if I could.

Not a difficult trail from an ascent or technical perspective. It is wicked fun flow on the downhill. There's a couple places to get some air and a couple mild rock gardens. I took my full-suspension, but there's nothing that a hard tail can't handle.

My favorite trail to mtb as of 4/29/18 there is snow .1 mile into the wilderness

I love green canyon. Don’t know why people complain about other people using it. My only complaint is off leash dogs. Please take your dogs out on this bike but please keep them on leash!

Long time favorite. Shame to see so many people up there now though.

There are 2 trails. One that is wide and one that is more for hiking. They both go back a good ways. I only saw 3 bikers today and they were respectful of hikers. It was an enjoyable hike. Not too hard. I would definitely do it again.

Way to many people at all times

Awesome workout

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

This trail is fairly easy, and it starts getting really pretty a few miles in from the trailhead. I would recommend driving farther up the road and starting the instead of at the initial trailhead.

Monday, June 19, 2017

It's a great easy trail for a little family and some dogs.

Monday, June 05, 2017

Loved it, easy trail. Beware of lots of mountain bikers.

Sunday, June 04, 2017

Hiked today (on a Saturday) and there were 30, yes 30 cars in the parking lot. I about got ran into multiple times by out of control bikers coming down. Several yelled profanities at me for having my dogs with me. I'll never go back. I'll stick to providence canyon. So much better.

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Good trail for the family

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Perfect trail. The further you go the more fun it gets.

Saturday, April 08, 2017

Lots and lots of new snow.

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Awesome trail. Watch out for hikers the downhill is worth it.

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

nice easy trail, good amount of shade. dog friendly. some annoying flies. not steep

Monday, July 04, 2016

Not the best hike by any means. If you hike the bike trail, you get run over constantly. If you hike in the road, you get to breathe dirt every time a car drives by. If this is what you are looking for, then it's the perfect hike for you!

Monday, May 30, 2016

Great place for beginner mountain bikers to get used to single track, and the few added features make it fun for everyone.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Simple, easy, hike. The view of the canyon isn't immediately noticed, but it is exceptional. Not so much a hike as a simple stroll. LOTS of snakes. Keep your eyes open for Great Basin Rattle Snakes. Leave them alone and they'll leave you alone.

Friday, May 15, 2015

Great single track trail. Used mostly for mountain biking, so if you are trail running, you'll want to be careful. Not many good views, but the trail itself is fun and well maintained.

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Very nice single track trail. Great for mountain biking but watch out for hikers and runners on the trails.

Thursday, December 06, 2012

very fun trail on a bike, can be shuttled to the top. uphill isn't bad even on my DH bike, i usually ride the road up to keep the trail open to people going down. Has a couple fun jumps in the creek crossings, someone has made a couple rock obstacles on the sides of the trail to have fun on. one leads straight into some trees.