Green Canyon is a 7.5 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Logan, Utah that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 7.5 miles Elevation Gain: 1,000 feet Route Type: Out & Back

Out and back used mostly for mountain biking, but shared with hikers.

great single tracks, easy to move for those who have right of way, lots of rocks,

One of the ultimate trail biking single tracks in the valley, so if you’re hiking it, be ready to share. Beautiful, subtle slope all the way up, it’s a beautiful, relaxing hike early in the morning. Great trail for trail running as well.

many different colors of wildflowers.

I love this trail for mountain biking and trail running! It’s a great easy-access trail that has a little bit of technical and a little bit of smooth trail. I also enjoy taking my little kiddos up to “hike” because it’s perfect for kids. It’s not my favorite hiking trail otherwise. It seems more suited for mountain biking and trail running.

Beautiful trail any time of the year! It climbs at a moderate incline, but is very doable. I was carrying my baby and still enjoyed it. Share the trail and yield to bikes, this is a popular mountain biking trail.

Trail, unsurprisingly, goes straight up Green Canyon at a fairly constant moderate slope. The AllTrails trail follows the road, but there is also a single-track hiking/biking trail that winds through the canyon, often crossing the road, the entire way. At the end of the AllTrails trail is where Green Canyon Trail actually starts, and you can follow that really far if you like (or drive to it when they open the road). Trail winds through a good number of tree groves. Most of the trail still had snow on April 4, 2020 - but no snowshoes required. The wash that runs through the canyon was not flowing (dry aside from the snow still in it).

I can’t believe this trail is in our back yard! If you like trail running there is a wonderful kept single track trail that’s hard to beat! The trail is also groomed during the winter for all those dying to get on te trails during the winter!

Very well-maintained trail for multi use. Lots of snow but it was well packed on both the ski road and the single track. Easy incline.

I like this trail alot, and run it often, just stay sharp and watch for the mountain bikes.

The leaves are just barely starting to change. Lovely trail well used by hikers and mountain bikers.

A very simple trail, moderate terrain, well trafficked by bikers

decent trail. not my favorite.

Fri May 10 2019

Not my favorite. It’s a popular mountain bike trail which makes its tricker when running with a dog. When I’ve gone up during the weekday, it’s quiet and lovely! Also a great place for bonfires during the fall!

Wed Apr 24 2019

Fri Apr 12 2019

Great trail for mountain biking!

Sun Mar 31 2019

Fun going down on a mountain bike

Wed Mar 13 2019

i think this trail is my new favorite trail to run

Thu Jun 28 2018

The trail weaves back and forth across a rough rocky "road". At the end of the road the trail continues, which I rode another couple of miles on. Turns out that goes into a wilderness area, but it is not marked. I rode it on a weekday very little vehicle traffic or bicycle traffic.

Thu Jun 07 2018

Not a bad trail. Having never been on it before, the trail was a little confusing because it crosses over the road so many times.There we're some runners and mountain bikers when i went up, but definitely not crowded. I would definitely do this trail again. I would give it a 4.5 out of 5 stars if I could.

Tue May 29 2018

Not a difficult trail from an ascent or technical perspective. It is wicked fun flow on the downhill. There's a couple places to get some air and a couple mild rock gardens. I took my full-suspension, but there's nothing that a hard tail can't handle.

Sun Apr 29 2018

My favorite trail to mtb as of 4/29/18 there is snow .1 mile into the wilderness

Sat Apr 07 2018

I love green canyon. Don’t know why people complain about other people using it. My only complaint is off leash dogs. Please take your dogs out on this bike but please keep them on leash!

Wed Apr 04 2018

Long time favorite. Shame to see so many people up there now though.

Fri Mar 30 2018

There are 2 trails. One that is wide and one that is more for hiking. They both go back a good ways. I only saw 3 bikers today and they were respectful of hikers. It was an enjoyable hike. Not too hard. I would definitely do it again.

Mon Jan 15 2018

Way to many people at all times

Wed Sep 13 2017

Awesome workout

Wed Jun 21 2017

This trail is fairly easy, and it starts getting really pretty a few miles in from the trailhead. I would recommend driving farther up the road and starting the instead of at the initial trailhead.