Golden Wall Trail

Golden Wall Trail is a 4.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Panguitch, Utah that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and nature trips and is best used from April until November.

amazing trail. we did it twice during our 4 days in Bryce. didn't see a single person on either hikes. some sections have loose rocks and soil so be careful. I ended up slipping and falling down the hill on the decent into the camp ground at the end of the hike so be careful. I liked it more than the fairytail loop. Somewhere in the middle you will see a rock balencing on a thin tendril of stone that seems to defy gravity. It amazed me more than anything I saw in Bryce canyon.

loved this hike. brought my two dogs and so it took us quite awhile but we stopped and took breaks when we found shade. the views were breathtaking and almost dr seuss out of this world like.

great first hike when we came into the area last week! met no one else on entire trail ! solitude n beauty

most of the trail is under snow right now. we still ventured out a mile or so before the snow got deeper and sketchier. the view was still fantastic though. definitely want to come back when the trail is clear.

Nice trail with many beautiful views I will say one thing though that is worth noting. There is a part of the trail that says "Castle Bridge" I ran into several people myself Included that were confused about what "castle bridge" was and where it was located I was expecting it to be a flat top arch or a bridge arch but it's not, it's just a big dip In a wall of rocks, there is no arch or anything like that so hopefully this may help someone in he future.

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Beautiful views that don't stop. I highly recommend this trail. One of the most amazing in the area.

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

This is a moderate hike with amazing views and a small arch. DId it in end of June and thankfully there was some cloud cover,a cooler day in full sun would be best for pictures.This is about 5 miles and was fairly easy even after the previous days 21 mile hike. This trail is worth doing!

recorded Golden Wall Trail