Learn more

Ghost Falls via Little Corner Canyon Trail

moderateYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray Star(343)
Corner Canyon Regional Park

Ghost Falls via Little Corner Canyon Trail is a 5.3 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Draper, Utah that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Horses are also able to use this trail.

Distance: 5.3 miles Elevation Gain: 1,059 feet Route Type: Loop

This is part of the Draper Trails family of trails. Well maintained with a mixture of equestrian, mountain biking and hiking. Some parts of the trail are narrow so keep an ear out for mountain bikers. Super pretty fall colors and a water fall.

Bait and switch. This trail is advertised for horseback riding but 3/4 of the way to the falls are watershed signs forbidding dogs and horses. Bummer! Beautiful trail but lots of mountain bikes!

Following the “AllTrails “ app. There wasn’t an actual entrance. I had to climb over the wooded fence ( I thought the app.wasn’t update). There was the trailhead 1/2 mile away. This trail absolutely for the bikers. It’s narrow and I need to pay attention for the passing bikes. This trail is kind of boring and definitely not recommended.

Saw a wild turkey! A lot of poison ivy and blue dragonfly’s.

Loved the Jungle trail and different foot trails from the bike path.

This is an amazing hike! However, it shouldn’t be rated as easy, I have done hikes that are much easier than this one and are rated as moderate, so have that in mind before you head out!

We started at Coyote Hollow Trailhead and took Canyon Hollow, then right onto Hoof & Boot (footpath). Mostly shaded. Stay alert for mountain bikers. They were all friendly and courteous. Do you know why its called Ghost Falls? Or why there's a Phantom & Casper Trail? When looking at the falls from the bridge, go to the right then follow the trail to the right of the fork for a few yards. Eerie stuff!!

5/21/20 Night hike! This was a blast to hike at night with a dark trail and occasional views of The Valley. There are many trails and I had to keep the app open... and still got in the wrong trails once or twice. Different perspectives, no people on the trail, and cool temps make this a great hike at night.

Nice trail, very well kept. Beautiful views with wildflowers dotting the trails. Even saw a couple of deer run right next to me. Not a lot of shade so hiking at 3 PM may not have been my best idea but the shaded areas nearby the falls were a nice break. Lots of bikers but the trails are separated well so not a problem.

Fun hike if you have a couple of hours to spare. There are a lot of crisscrossing trails which can be a bit confusing. We definitely didn’t go up the same way we came down. The waterfall was beautiful but there was a lot of poison ivy in the area so beware. The wildflowers were out and there was some really good shaded areas. We had lunch at the top which has picnic tables and a bathroom. Definitely a great hike to enjoy.

bridge out
private property

Beautiful day. We went up to ghost falls and took the rattler trail down. We missed the turnoff to get back on the ghost falls trail from rattler and ended up taking bonneville shoreline. It was beautiful though. There are a ton of different trails to choose from on the way up and down, and the falls are beautiful. P.S. you won't see trail signs for ghost falls until about a mile up

Great trail. A little more difficult than I expected but not bad. We saw a snake on the trail but it went on it’s way. Pretty falls. Some poison ivy signs. Beautiful views of the area.

This one was a lot harder than I thought it would be, even for my 5 and 7 year old. We started at Jungle Trail and thought it would be good to see Ghost Falls. We came to an area with bridges, creeks and signs, but didn’t think it was Ghost Falls. So we kept hiking! We almost got to the top and luckily we chatted with another family who said the top was just a rest area and we had already saw Ghost Falls. Definitely go in the morning or afternoon as there is no shade. We are happy it’s off our list!

This wasn’t as easy as we had expected, and the actual ghost falls aren’t the biggest/greatest, but the area is beautiful!! The creeks running through all the trails and the views at the top were worth the mileage. Moderate traffic- lots of bikers and hikers. There are a lot of poison ivy warnings all throughout the area so keep an eye on the kids. We got to ghost falls around 2.25 miles, and then the rest of the hike to the top reaches a rest area with picnic benches and restroom. If you have tired little kids, I would just turn around at the falls. Our 2 year old really struggled after the excitement of the creek/falls and there were just pretty wildflowers the rest of the struggle up.

Trail is fairly well signed coming up off of Corner Canyon Rd. Not too busy when we went, fair amount of cyclists in the area didn't seem to impact our hike. Beautiful valley views, lots of flowers and wildlife, nice quiet spot. Great hike for kids!

It's a pretty trail that's well maintained. Lots of bike traffic so just keep an eye out. Otherwise it was a good trail for spring time. No snow and no mud.

Got lost & went 2 miles in the wrong direction before I realized I needed to turn around. 4 miles in I found the real trail ha! Beautiful though! Definitely God’s country!

beautiful trail with good shade cover but is overcrowded.

NO DOGS!! Info that would have been helpful. Great trail though the trail markers to the falls are sometimes confusing.

Great trail, too muddy at the top, last 1/4 mile to get to Ghost Falls. So many trails, need app to stay on course.

There was no trail marking at all. We never did find the trail and we hiked for an hour trying to find the map. Very frustrating.

Not a bad little hike. A lot of Mt. Bikes on the trails, but most had good trail etiquette so it wasn’t bad. I’d like to complete the Jacob’s Ladder trail next year! Obviously I went of the original loop, but it was well worth it! Not bad for November!

Not suitable for use up Clark’s and down ghost until rattler.

This trail seems like it would be really fun to bike, but when I was hiking it I saw tons of wild life. Deer, a lot of baby rabbits, frogs, snakes and even a baby tarantula. It was great. Even got a great shot of the sunset over Draper. I’ll definitely be revisiting this trail.

I couldn't get into the trail either way I try to get in was blocked off or locked out!