Ghost Falls via Little Corner Canyon Trail

Ghost Falls via Little Corner Canyon Trail is a 5.5 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Draper, Utah that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Horses are also able to use this trail.

This is part of the Draper Trails family of trails. Well maintained with a mixture of equestrian, mountain biking and hiking. Some parts of the trail are narrow so keep an ear out for mountain bikers. Super pretty fall colors and a water fall.

This is the second time I've hiked this trail. We started further north on the Bonneville shoreline trail. In the summer there was a lot of poison ivy near the falls, but cool weather took care of that and you can really see the falls. On a Tuesday morning there aren't many other people on this trail, just some nice deer.

Not as enjoyable because you are constantly watching for mountain bikers and moving out of their way.

Fun, easy hike. Took our five kids (10,9,6,5,5). They had no problem at all. The falls are pretty underwhelming at least when we went there, no good spot to really see much, it’s kind of tucked into some shrub overgrowth. But it’s just fun to have a hike with some little streams and such, especially for the kids. Tons of biking, but they’re usually very aware so no issues even with small kids. We take family here to walk through fall leaves. The leaves linger a bit longer here than higher areas like a Brighton or Timp.

My favotite Corner Canyon mtb outing. Easy hike, but Not for beginner mt bikers, intermediate for sure.

We hiked all the way up to the top , where there is a picnic table , never saw any sort of falls. We started on the canyon hollow trail , and from there we took the ghost falls trail . Mild hike

I did this one in the January 2017.

This is a very well trafficked and maintained trail. I've been many times. My biggest worry always is the amount of rattlesnakes I've seen through out the years. They shouldn't be bothersome, but keep alert for them just in case.

The waterfall isn't very big and the view of ghost falls was mostly blocked by overgrowth. A cool and easy hike for most people.

Easily one of the most disappointing hikes I've done in the Salt Lake Valley. This might be a good trail for early in the spring or late in the fall, but the trail is mostly exposed and offered very little relief from the mid-summer heat. The falls are not well marked, and as other reviewers have commented, overgrown and hidden. We actually noticed the "little waterfall back there" and kept on walking, thinking that couldn't possibly be our destination.

The trail did offer good views of the valley, especially of the Draper Temple, on the way back down, and is a good, easy hike for kids. That's enough to earn it a second star, but if the falls are what you're interested in, I strongly recommend the shorter trail from the top, which is more sheltered and is a prettier trail.

Love this trail. It's a great, quick hike. A lot of variations to explore as well.

Good for kids, the ghost falls are really hide so when the ad says ghost falls stay and look carefully around you. Was and easy and fun hike with kids:)

nice trail. easy

Dirt road to trail head was no problem for our mini van, just had to go slow at parts. Trail was shady most the way to the falls and easily done with our 3.5 and 5 year old. Lots of bikers so make sure to review safe trail practices and what to do when a biker comes down the trail. Temperature was ~80 and wasn't too bad with the shade trees most the way down. Great family trail.

Nice easy trail but we passed the falls initially because we couldn't believe that that was the falls, so yes it is a ghost falls *hah*. Still nice otherwise, went on a weekday and didn't run into to many bikers.

This is a beautiful hike. It does have a lot of bikers, but I really enjoyed it. There are many trails and different starting points.It is quite shady and the trail is well marked.

I loved the journey, but the destination was a letdown. I came from below, went to the falls, and then up to the trailhead. There are some beautiful areas, particularly below the falls.

love running this loop!!

it is easy, and nice. the problem is there are a lot of bikers on the trail. you have to be vigilant so neither you nor your kids are run over, or you can just take a bike.

Fun.