Ghost Falls via Little Corner Canyon Trail

Ghost Falls via Little Corner Canyon Trail is a 5.3 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Draper, Utah that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Horses are also able to use this trail.

This is part of the Draper Trails family of trails. Well maintained with a mixture of equestrian, mountain biking and hiking. Some parts of the trail are narrow so keep an ear out for mountain bikers. Super pretty fall colors and a water fall.

did this hike last weekend. never found the falls but still a very fun hike.

I had a few issues with this trail. It was decently marked, but not too well. I definitely made some wrong turns and luckily realized before I'd gotten too far. Plus, that waterfall was hardly a trickle and I ate lunch next to it thinking there's no way it's that small. It was. The other views were absolutely stunning and the trek was actually easier than I expected, since we passed several "more difficult" signs. I'll probably come up here again, but not for this trail.

Nice, easy, short hike. Not sure why there were multiple “difficult” signs posted.......it’s a mountain-there will be an incline-nothing difficult though.

It is not kids friendly. There are a lot of wild animals. We’ve seen snakes ( small and big), baby deer, hears, squirrels. The waterfall is real ghost in July.

Fun quick hike with my girls. The falls aren't much to see, mostly covered by plants. For a while we thought we missed it. There were signs all over to watch out for poison ivy...

my first time hiking here it easy trail to walk and enjoy.

Very fun hike and easy with my toddler on my back. There are a lot of mountain bikers so watch out! And there are quite a lot of snakes on this trail, non-venomous and venomous (rattlesnakes). I’ve been 3 times in the past week and have seen at least 3 snakes on each visit. Beautiful Mother’s Day today with my little boy and husband seeing all the wildflowers.

Hiked 4/26/2018. Saw two rattle snakes. It was a easy hike. I would go the same way I came in instead of hiking up then back down the driving path. But that way did offer great views just no shade.

too many cyclist

Easy short hike with lots of deer and bikers. The view of the valley from the picnic area was beautiful! There are a bunch of different trails throughout the canyon. Ghost Falls is a small stream that waterfalls down the side of a hill and we walked past it thinking the falls were further down the trail.

This is the second time I've hiked this trail. We started further north on the Bonneville shoreline trail. In the summer there was a lot of poison ivy near the falls, but cool weather took care of that and you can really see the falls. On a Tuesday morning there aren't many other people on this trail, just some nice deer.

Not as enjoyable because you are constantly watching for mountain bikers and moving out of their way.

Fun, easy hike. Took our five kids (10,9,6,5,5). They had no problem at all. The falls are pretty underwhelming at least when we went there, no good spot to really see much, it’s kind of tucked into some shrub overgrowth. But it’s just fun to have a hike with some little streams and such, especially for the kids. Tons of biking, but they’re usually very aware so no issues even with small kids. We take family here to walk through fall leaves. The leaves linger a bit longer here than higher areas like a Brighton or Timp.

My favotite Corner Canyon mtb outing. Easy hike, but Not for beginner mt bikers, intermediate for sure.

We hiked all the way up to the top , where there is a picnic table , never saw any sort of falls. We started on the canyon hollow trail , and from there we took the ghost falls trail . Mild hike

Saturday, September 02, 2017

I did this one in the January 2017.

Sunday, August 13, 2017

This is a very well trafficked and maintained trail. I've been many times. My biggest worry always is the amount of rattlesnakes I've seen through out the years. They shouldn't be bothersome, but keep alert for them just in case.

Wednesday, August 09, 2017

The waterfall isn't very big and the view of ghost falls was mostly blocked by overgrowth. A cool and easy hike for most people.

Tuesday, August 01, 2017

Easily one of the most disappointing hikes I've done in the Salt Lake Valley. This might be a good trail for early in the spring or late in the fall, but the trail is mostly exposed and offered very little relief from the mid-summer heat. The falls are not well marked, and as other reviewers have commented, overgrown and hidden. We actually noticed the "little waterfall back there" and kept on walking, thinking that couldn't possibly be our destination.

The trail did offer good views of the valley, especially of the Draper Temple, on the way back down, and is a good, easy hike for kids. That's enough to earn it a second star, but if the falls are what you're interested in, I strongly recommend the shorter trail from the top, which is more sheltered and is a prettier trail.

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Love this trail. It's a great, quick hike. A lot of variations to explore as well.

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Good for kids, the ghost falls are really hide so when the ad says ghost falls stay and look carefully around you. Was and easy and fun hike with kids:)

Sunday, July 16, 2017

nice trail. easy

Sunday, July 02, 2017

Dirt road to trail head was no problem for our mini van, just had to go slow at parts. Trail was shady most the way to the falls and easily done with our 3.5 and 5 year old. Lots of bikers so make sure to review safe trail practices and what to do when a biker comes down the trail. Temperature was ~80 and wasn't too bad with the shade trees most the way down. Great family trail.

Thursday, June 01, 2017

Nice easy trail but we passed the falls initially because we couldn't believe that that was the falls, so yes it is a ghost falls *hah*. Still nice otherwise, went on a weekday and didn't run into to many bikers.

Monday, May 29, 2017

This is a beautiful hike. It does have a lot of bikers, but I really enjoyed it. There are many trails and different starting points.It is quite shady and the trail is well marked.

Monday, May 29, 2017

I loved the journey, but the destination was a letdown. I came from below, went to the falls, and then up to the trailhead. There are some beautiful areas, particularly below the falls.

Sunday, May 28, 2017

love running this loop!!

Monday, May 15, 2017

it is easy, and nice. the problem is there are a lot of bikers on the trail. you have to be vigilant so neither you nor your kids are run over, or you can just take a bike.

Saturday, May 13, 2017